Power Proliferation Illusions For Dom

Squints

The pet shouldn't work with dom at all. I am pretty sure none of the other dom pets generate dom..or Fire COntrol would build it super fast. Also I think it would need tweaking as a set..the two stealth powers at the very least (one would be replaced with an immob) but should one stay? Does being invisable AND have untouchable, aggro generating pets really fit the AT? I think it would be stupidly powerful. Two pets could stay..dark control has something similar but I'd expect )and it would be more balanced) if PA got a longer recharge and could take damage.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Razor Cure said:

The pet shouldn't work with dom at all. I am pretty sure none of the other dom pets generate dom..or Fire COntrol would build it super fast. Also I think it would need tweaking as a set..the two stealth powers at the very least (one would be replaced with an immob) but should one stay? Does being invisable AND have untouchable, aggro generating pets really fit the AT? I think it would be stupidly powerful. Two pets could stay..dark control has something similar but I'd expect )and it would be more balanced) if PA got a longer recharge and could take damage.

Using Darkness Control as a rough guide, For the Dominator version only I would move Spectral Wounds to a brand new Illusion Assault set & replace it with a foe immobilize, replace Group Invisibility with a cone Immobilize. I changed Spectral Terror into a targeted AoE Fear (I wouldn't mind if it stayed a pet instead, I'm flexible either way).

Captivating Visage - Ranged, Moderate DMG, Foe Immobilize, -Fly 
Blind 
Deceive 
Flash 
Superior Invisibility 
Enthralling Visage - Ranged (Cone), Minor DMG, Foe Immobilize, -Fly
Phantom Army 
Nightmare Visions - Target (Location AoE), Foe Fear, -To Hit 
Phantasm

Illusion Assault

Spectral Wounds - Ranged, High DMG(Psionic)
Demoralize - Melee, Moderate DMG(Psionic)
Debilitate - Melee, Moderate DMG(Psionic)
Despair - Ranged (Cone), Moderate DMG(Psionic)
Confidence - Self +DMG
Horrify - PBAoE, Moderate DMG(Psionic), Foe Fear
Delusion of Vigor  - Self +HP, Self -Recovery
Fear the Reaper - Sniper, Superior DMG(Psionic), Foe Fear
Death's Embrace - Melee, Superior DMG(Psionic)

All the damage powers would have the same Illusionary Damage Heal-Back that Spectral Wounds has.

Delusion of Vigor heals you but kills your end recovery for a short time.

Edited by Shadowsleuth