AH Price History

Snarky

This helps as far as what to convert to thanks

i qill be converting a few into leveling and/or final sets as well

for me it is not “as much inf as possible”. I an not poor by any means in CoX but i live beyond my means and paycheck to paycheck

i have one outfitted Level 50. It is a mean build but that is my only comolete build

i have a few procs globals and a couple ATO sets as well. But the market just eats my cash and i make rabbit turds off anything i try to sell there

On 12/10/2019 at 10:30 AM, Snarky said:

I do appreciate the 1337 team of geeks what has brought us the game back

i do want the Tank update. A Brute update.  And cookies

the find thing does not work for me on AH. I am no marketeer and i grind and make my money that way.  Still a little frustrating to know tou are getting ripped for millions by AH gremlins who play the market more than the game and are keeping track of AH niches while you cant even see last 5 bids.  

i been trying to follow some formulas for making monet on AH but I can tell they are mot working. When you craft an Orange and sell it and it only gets 600k then you know you are upside down.  Ut i jave no idea what it will sell for in advance because that feature no longer exists.  

again i make my money by grinding. I am bery grateful to have a place to get enhancers i would never have easy access too otherwise

still it seems a shame to lose money on most transactions due to completely flying blind. I know if i did not know how to grind purples this would upset me a lot more than it does. So pit this post down as a shout out to the new players who are still running on SOs and look at the AH as evil.  That is how i viewed it my first year on live because i knew there were peeps scamming every niche and i was just making money for them.  Now i am like ‘here if that makes you happy spend hours doing it’.  

but it seems like such an obvious QOL issue i just wondered what was up with it and if there was a plan

well if you are unhappy about the level of customer service vote with your wallet.  Remember, you get what you pay for.

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

On 12/11/2019 at 4:38 AM, Grouchybeast said:

Not all heroes go around punching bad guys.  Some of them stock the market to help other heroes punch bad guys better and faster!

I'm going to start a new Water blaster with a dollar bill aura and call them Market Liquidity.

Liquid Assets

• Like 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

20 hours ago, Grouchybeast said:

An interesting side-effect of the market changes is that recipes which are junk at 50 can be mildly profitable drops for levelling characters, because the crafting costs for low level recipes are so trivial.

This is key, Snarky. Since you said you grind for your inf I'm guessing most of the orange recipes you're getting are level 50 and thus cost about a million for salvage/crafting. You're already at a loss on probably 85-90% of them just from that. The only oranges I craft at level 50 are resist, defense and PVP . PVP are a few converters from something 9+ million (entire panacea, some glad armor and most of shield wall will sell well. You don't necessarily need to gamble for the uniques). Most of the aegis and unbreakable pieces will sell for 3 million and defense ones are only a few converters away from a 5-7 million LotG piece. If you get an actual LotG recipe check the recipe prices. Depending on the day you can often get more for the recipe than the crafted + crafting costs. For a while there recipes were more than crafted. Should also check the recipe price for unique IO drops like numina regen/rec or performance +end.

If the orange recipe is obliteration, numina, preventive medicine or positron's blast it's sometimes worth listing for a bit. Otherwise vendor them or dump them on the ah for pennies if you're feeling generous and have the slots.