What's the deal with not being able to right click in the reply boxes?

I use Google chrome  Version 79.0.3945.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)and when i normally type in the text boxes, let's say I spell a word wrong or need to paste something. Right click is not a feature. I can Ctrl-V to get around pasting. But the spell check is annoying. To get around this I had to install an extension in chrome (Which I'm not going to name in case you want to try and block it) to add that feature back. Is there anyway you can allow right clicks or is it able to be enabled in settings somewhere I'm overlooking? 

Edited by mbre2006

• City Council

I can right click in here well enough, and moreover it's something I don't think we can actually block you from doing. Is anyone else experiencing this?

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

Generally, when a website stops working correctly, it's best to start with things like checking extensions that aren't needed / unsafe and then move onto flushing the browser cache (stale cookies).

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)