Cavern of Transcendence Trial no simultaneous click required, bug?

Heliopause

Just did the Cavern of Transcendence Trial.  I don't know if this is an unintended consequence, but the removal of simultaneous glowie click requirements in such missions also removed that requirement from the Cavern of Transcendence Trial.  We completed the trial in about 5 minutes.   I would typically think this is a bug.

1 hour ago, Heliopause said:

Just did the Cavern of Transcendence Trial.  I don't know if this is an unintended consequence, but the removal of simultaneous glowie click requirements in such missions also removed that requirement from the Cavern of Transcendence Trial.  We completed the trial in about 5 minutes.   I would typically think this is a bug.

Nope, not a bug.  It was an intended change made when Homecoming first went live.  Absolutely nothing in the game now requires simultaneous glowie clicks.

• Like 1

Simultaneous clicks in the Cavern of Transcendence (from 8 people on low level characters no less!) was perhaps the most brutalizing feature of that Trial.  It was BY FAR the most hostile thing the Devs could have done (and they did it).  Once people figured out that you NEEDED to have Stealth AND Recall Friend just in order to be able to do the simultaneous clicks in time to have a CHANCE of finishing the Trial successfully, people started using Stalkers deliberately specced for that purpose.  Think of it as a Taxibot service for the Trial if it helps.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

I really miss it, that was the whole fun of it. Coordinating clicks while not getting blapped. :(

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)