Jump to content
Squishor

fire/fire blaster q's? new/old player

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone, I used to play CoH a ton back in the day and now seeing this up just rocks!!!! I am hoping to start back up and get a fire/fire blaster going again. From my memory I used to play a fire/fire blaster with a bunch of speed run skills and would run luck of the gambler sets to get def close to soft cap(45?) I was hoping to see if that type of a build is still an option? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by Squishor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't an optimized build.  But it can show you what's possible.

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Fire Manipulation
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Fire Blast -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg:50(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(5), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(5)
Level 1: Ring of Fire -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg:50(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(7), Apc-Acc/Rchg:50(7), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx:50(9), Apc-Dam%:50(9)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg:50(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(11), Rgn-Acc/Rchg:50(11), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(13), Rgn-Knock%:50(13)
Level 4: Fire Sword -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx:50(17), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(19), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(21)
Level 6: Rain of Fire -- OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg:50(A), OvrFrc-End/Rech:50(21), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End:50(23), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech:50(23), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech:50(25)
Level 8: Fire Breath -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx:50(25), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(27), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(27), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(29), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc:50(29)
Level 10: Fire Sword Circle -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg:50(31), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(31), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(31), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(33), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%:50(33)
Level 12: Aim -- HO:Membr(A), HO:Membr(33)
Level 14: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Build Up -- HO:Membr(A), HO:Membr(34)
Level 18: Blaze -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg:50(34), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(34), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(36), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(36), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect:50(36)
Level 20: Cauterizing Aura -- Acc-I:50(A)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam:50(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(37), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(37), GldArm-3defTpProc:50(39), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(39)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(39), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP:50(40), Rct-ResDam%:50(40)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- ExtMsr-Acc/Dmg:50(A), ExtMsr-Dmg/EndRdx:50(40), ExtMsr-Acc/ActRdx/Rng:50(42), ExtMsr-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg:50(42), ExtMsr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(42), ExtMsr-Acc/Rng/Rchg:50(43)
Level 28: Consume -- PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg:50(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg:50(43)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(43)
Level 32: Hover -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(45)
Level 35: Burn -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg:50(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(45), Arm-Acc/Rchg:50(45), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(46), Arm-Dam%:50(46)
Level 38: Inferno -- Empty(A)
Level 41: Hot Feet -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx:50(46), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(48), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc:50(50)
Level 44: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(50)
Level 47: Fly -- Frb-Stlth:50(A)
Level 49: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(15), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:50(A), PrfShf-EndMod:50(17)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
------------

 

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1452;653;1306;HEX;|
|78DA65D3E94E13511407F03B9DA9584AA1C8BE0945A158A0B4821A516364354A132|
|2895FC9049ADAA4691B282A6E892F6014494C9445BFB9C54F8AFA08AE4FE0F6022E|
|891A8DC6D433F3FF174866D2F6373DE79E3B6766EE8D9D1D2A79347AF9B0D27C832|
|973767672407E73F11977CC4C24A7947514C9B78EE1C913663A119F0E8F2467E218|
|1A286426E6B2D9CC4C0EA998994E66E752662E99492BDF7826939278E2542E994E9|
|4D8FFC6E26656FE78914A59B962FB7C221B8F4FD70D679353E1C2CC3173CA9AD13A|
|9FAF9566DAE57B44158EBCA1EE1A4A450DE5BA47EF43E3017D084F6FAEE976D9B12|
|D61DA03B74668140EC8688D355A2F62C57D740F2CD94BF7C133325A678D7E15D7F6|
|5F83DB16E87558B9080765B49B35EE773A72EF61F507FA11D67E82437C3952E32E7|
|A8C796A9FC0FA35FA14363EA3CFE1BC547958EBB989F9B6DFA24B7419B6ACD05538|
|2C555ED46ADE7EC1D0550B7549433EE4942F2F873A27E7651C5DC651013A2294B38|
|B7285CE021A75C11D3A35A81B9E97AA0A5EA9A25ED9315DAE5EA561BEAA1FE876E7|
|4FFA8BFE86EDBB698D1434C92A91DA1AD4EA35D62456AE12068F636CF03B1CB5B60|
|4FBAE7B816B075FC25DAFE86BFA0686DEC20B4283BDA6F25AC322564CE80AAC961E|
|9AD083D6C41E42ECC123B966E69A99EB62EEA2445BB97A5AF763AEAE7E7A00761FA|
|487E05119DDC6E7D766BFA94B72DEC1BBEA58C253EE5E863D2B7495DE86D13BF0AF|
|5FA94E76D7C9EEA2ECCE2B9D879153E17F88B54A2CC2F1914E3C99286D34D6F7A97|
|CACCE0246611BE6F3214736E288441D915E47A4CF11197344C68DF5DDAF343BE2F1|
|AFEFEDFCE762C96A9BB35F37222E2D80B5527A12775C7A4C0C1AEA8BA3EADB4644D|
|36EE0EDF817E09F6A8177FE1F3D0CECEF|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

  • Like 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's something a bit more optimized.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Fire Manipulation
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Fire Blast -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg:40(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx:40(3), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg:40(3), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg:40(5), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:40(5)
Level 1: Ring of Fire -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg:40(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx:40(7), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg:40(7), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg:40(9), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:40(9)
Level 2: Fire Sword -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx:50(11), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(11), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(13), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(13), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc:50(15)
Level 4: Fire Ball -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg:50(19), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(21), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(21), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(23), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%:50(23)
Level 6: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%:50(A)
Level 8: Rain of Fire -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg:50(25), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(25), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(27), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(27), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect:50(29)
Level 10: Fire Breath -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx:50(29), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(31), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(31), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(31), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc:50(33)
Level 12: Aim -- HO:Membr(A)
Level 14: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc:50(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(33)
Level 16: Build Up -- HO:Membr(A)
Level 18: Blaze -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg:50(33), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(34), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(34), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(34), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc:50(36)
Level 20: Cauterizing Aura -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg:50(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx:50(36), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg:50(36), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg:50(37), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(37), ScrDrv-Dam%:50(37)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(39)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(39)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg:50(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(39), Apc-Acc/Rchg:50(40), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx:50(40), Apc-Dam%:50(40)
Level 28: Consume -- PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg:50(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg:50(42)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(42)
Level 32: Inferno -- OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg:50(A), OvrFrc-End/Rech:50(42), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End:50(43), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech:50(43), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech:50(43)
Level 35: Burn -- Obl-Dmg:50(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg:50(45), Obl-Dmg/Rchg:50(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(46), Obl-%Dam:50(46)
Level 38: Hot Feet -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx:50(46), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(48), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc:50(50)
Level 41: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)
Level 44: Hover -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(50)
Level 47: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(50)
Level 49: [Empty]
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(15), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(17)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:50(A), PrfShf-EndMod:50(17), EndMod-I:50(19)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
------------

 

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1446;636;1272;HEX;|
|78DA6D94D94F135118C5EFB453A09442D941405A945D0A559F7C31B21A4313A289A|
|F64024D99A4699B526453131F7C358A189455DFDC9FDCF85F70F9075C9E451DBF99|
|738A847192E9AF3DE79EFBDDFBCDDCC61786CB5E8FDD3AAFB4E050CA989D9D1C94C|
|F7C22E78B1B49734AD957B1DC8D94272F1BE964623A3A6AE612181A293857E6B2D9|
|4C2E0F2B6EA4CDEC5CCAC89B99B40A4E643229D1933379339DAC707E8D278CE9446|
|E76C6CC06E0A66CBBACE0656560E348D69C8A16A68F1B53F6B4F6F7C506595187DC|
|1754E1B274B526E8D495E721F908D4D7C90DF0DA7F3245CC143153C24C0933F3020|
|D199F7657572AA6ABD27BE40A58769F5C05CB1F808392F232EB5DF73A5AD50658B3|
|496E8175DBE40EE891D6FB9055BEDB1E471BE213B1E72B56A8D1A0911EF09897D4C|
|1661F382C293FB3FE37F4DE82C7DF91EFC90F6078171C9154806B099C13E85EE595|
|85049DC6585AF034D61CAE17A145574BA256707C05C78F0A2A59BFF229E77F06469|
|E932FC897E08957E0B2A4AA51CB576D3F44DB9B2717C0938BE412B90CEAB2CE5AAE|
|B3D6FE225A470D58275E3DBDFA23DE98FDE6F35D69EC43FF3BA260673F3940C6C0E|
|B32BA49D39CF99A56A175DF012BA5560B6BB5B056376B5D14B595B55AF7D0CBEE8F|
|60CF27F233F905BC21A3DBD8CFB67DD438F58BFC4DFE01FB2C52217B5352EDCCB66|
|FA2C77D5B60FF36B9433E06634FC080ECA38BCFB66B0FF3FA45EBE5DE7AB9B718F7|
|B61F522A4A2F7AC4B3ECAB593F3894CA5154442F9C39CBEA71B9032E25E652CEB89|
|4B32E65DCA54CE807475D698EE20F1D1C60EB6BA9B8DA61F7FB3FC5A345D0DAF2AB|
|D85AE892E6FC7D7C73A57E1C4EADA181A115B02A8C97F6679D801DF80B59DDECFE|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

  • Thanks 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's mine. Can't remember if it's ever died. Never uses combustion except exemped (too slow) and I always run the p2w amplifiers so the defense/resists are actually 5/7.5 higher and to-hit is at full snipe damage level.

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Goodtimelulz Machine: Level 50 Magic Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Fire Manipulation
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Flame Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flares -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(15)
Level 1: Ring of Fire -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(50)
Level 4: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 6: Rain of Fire -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(7), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Rgn-Dmg(9)
Level 8: Combustion -- Erd-Acc/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Erd-Dmg(23)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 12: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(13)
Level 14: Fire Sword Circle -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(17), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(17), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Obl-%Dam(25)
Level 16: Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(19)
Level 20: Cauterizing Aura -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(43), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(46), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(46), Prv-Absorb%(48)
Level 22: Blaze -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(33), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 24: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(27), ImpSki-Status(27), GldArm-ResDam(31)
Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(29), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(29), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31)
Level 30: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(31), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(37), StnoftheM-Dam%(37), Apc-Dam%(50)
Level 32: Inferno -- Erd-Acc/Rchg(A), Erd-Dmg(34), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(34), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 35: Bonfire -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(36), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(36)
Level 38: Burn -- Arm-Acc/Rchg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(42), UnbGrd-Max HP%(42)
Level 44: Hot Feet -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(48), Rct-Def(48)
Level 49: Tactics -- ToHit-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(40), Mrc-Rcvry+(40), RgnTss-Regen+(43)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
------------

Edited by Veelectric Boogaloo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the replies. One other question I have is did they change some of the IO bonuses? I thought I remember IO's like LotG adding "def" to all as part of the 6 piece or something like that. I think I have my old mids builds from before saved on a backup somewhere. Did one of the more recent issues with CoH change some of these?

 

Also, I have a question regarding these sets like "superior blasters wrath" how are these obtained on homecoming? Are there paragon points like in the original or is it something else?

 

Edited by Squishor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're probably thinking of the ranged defense in 6 piece red fortune. But really most folks don't 6 piece defense sets (possible exception of reactive defenses for the 8.75 recharge but you can only do that once due to the unique). Slots are at a premium and ED kicks in for defense usually by the 4th piece. Much better to get defense bonuses from damage sets. 

 

As to blaster's wrath etc. - those are archetype origin sets obtained from hero/villain or rogue/vig super packs (10 mil per pack), on the AH for usually 7-10 million depending on volume and desirablility, or for 100 merits (which is a bad use of merits). To make them superior you have to use a catalyst at level 50.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2019 at 12:13 PM, Veelectric Boogaloo said:

Here's mine. Can't remember if it's ever died. Never uses combustion except exemped (too slow) and I always run the p2w amplifiers so the defense/resists are actually 5/7.5 higher and to-hit is at full snipe damage level.

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Goodtimelulz Machine: Level 50 Magic Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Fire Manipulation
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Flame Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flares -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(15)
Level 1: Ring of Fire -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(50)
Level 4: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 6: Rain of Fire -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(7), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Rgn-Dmg(9)
Level 8: Combustion -- Erd-Acc/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Erd-Dmg(23)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 12: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(13)
Level 14: Fire Sword Circle -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(17), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(17), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Obl-%Dam(25)
Level 16: Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(19)
Level 20: Cauterizing Aura -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(43), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(46), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(46), Prv-Absorb%(48)
Level 22: Blaze -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(33), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 24: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(27), ImpSki-Status(27), GldArm-ResDam(31)
Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(29), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(29), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31)
Level 30: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(31), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(37), StnoftheM-Dam%(37), Apc-Dam%(50)
Level 32: Inferno -- Erd-Acc/Rchg(A), Erd-Dmg(34), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(34), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 35: Bonfire -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(36), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(36)
Level 38: Burn -- Arm-Acc/Rchg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(42), UnbGrd-Max HP%(42)
Level 44: Hot Feet -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(48), Rct-Def(48)
Level 49: Tactics -- ToHit-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(40), Mrc-Rcvry+(40), RgnTss-Regen+(43)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
------------

Veelectric, Thanks for the build, Might I ask what you are talking about with the p2w amplifiers? I see in-game the xp bonuses and a few other things but I wasn't sure what amplifiers you were referring to? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they're under temp powers, buffs. they're 20 million each for 8 hours at level 50 but well worth it. and really if you can't generate 60 mil in 8 hours on a 50 through some combo of drops and merits you're doing way too much not playing 😄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am trying to finalize my build for 50 and struggling just a little to find what is just right. I am really liking Hyperstrike's optimized build but I am trying to adapt it to use Hasten and drop the fly pp out. I like runing FSC opposed to FS but I am not sure I can fit in all the sets then? Every time I do I can get most of the stats back to 45 def that the build has but not quite. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Squishor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted a build in that thread that may meet your needs.


Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior

Jezebel Delias

Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nemu said:

I posted a build in that thread that may meet your needs.

Thank you!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So here is what I came up with. I took a lot of what Nemu had already done and tweaked it just a tad. Any thoughts or things you all think I can improve? I haven't put in any incarnate info yet as I am still kinda clueless on those. I was hoping to not have to use the alpha for any defenses etc but I am open to ideas there too.

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Fire Manipulation
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Fire Blast -- SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(7), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(11)
Level 1: Ring of Fire -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(21), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(21)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(7)
Level 4: Fire Sword -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(15), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(17)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 8: Fire Breath -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(31), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(33), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(33)
Level 10: Fire Sword Circle -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(39)
Level 12: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 14: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 16: Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 18: Blaze -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(27)
Level 20: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 22: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(25), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(36), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Ags-ResDam(36)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(39), Rct-Def/Rchg(40)
Level 28: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(29), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(29), StnoftheM-Dam%(31), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(40), RedFrt-Def(40)
Level 32: Inferno -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(43), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Arm-Dam%(45), Arm-Acc/Rchg(45)
Level 35: Burn -- Obl-Dmg(A)
Level 38: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(42), RedFrt-Def(43)
Level 41: Cauterizing Aura -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(45), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(46), ScrDrv-Dam%(46), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 44: Web Envelope -- EnfOpr-Acc/Rchg(A), EnfOpr-EndRdx/Immob(48), EnfOpr-Acc/EndRdx(48), EnfOpr-Immob/Rng(50), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob/Rchg(50)
Level 47: Tactics -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Consume -- PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(42)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(42)
Level 50: Assault Total Radial Graft 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1797;669;1338;HEX;|
|78DAD594594F13511886CFB453914259AC08954D40B682A505341A354664314A132|
|289B76402933209699B5276BDF0C27B3663229B5EB97B252EBFC2255EFA1744BD95|
|8BF1EBBC6F2BB13FC078D299E7CCFBAD73CE9C46E7FB8B5F0DDDB9A434DF9529637|
|A7AAC4FEE6933E5891A316B5C6546815C01CA63378C78CC9C080D5A2913AE0D59CB|
|E84C329948A5618A1A712B393365A4AD445C158F241253A161D3485AF198D779184|
|D9AE684CF990E5AB1C9B4184AB35E13666A7AD24A060692D678289B3D6A8C67B266|
|E60B55D2D0A45C975576D81EA5E94A4574754881875DA41BF4EAA4079C3D18FB045|
|AD953F0C833F23978F405F912EC93288DB1DA6B68AE5DF20DA8BF25DFB1AFF7E09C|
|44B919EB5E8656BC42AE82256BE43AFBBA071E939DF038856DE5A9D01CAD9F1B249|
|A5ED0ED72B4BA1EF0442F799A3C032E8877217B28DC44EE935BE436B903B63C241F|
|810312558458ADA843E0D7550359298DF86053BEAFA8B5284FA5F42FFDCB7F5050C|
|E3ECA1FB8F18E1BE42658B5051EDF2677C046A9E547ACCB9FC917615E618474894F|
|05D7ABE22EFA718B56094DAFEC668D8C50ABABA630D6B4A987EC0575890920C615E|
|0BAB7EC21B6F5273824D66AEE43F507D4AFF9487E02EBBE909FC172C95BCBBCB5CC|
|DBEA254BC0AB62AD67DEFAB37887E039F202D879913C0FDE16EF46EE43E33EB4FD3|
|2A59A59AB99B5DA592BC85A4B626D63ADB659F4D839079E9A2797C845F097E4ED60|
|4CC732F274AD90AB60648D5C07FDF2DE21F4A285365CCEB7D0B509DE1235EC9C2E5|
|B85D7D07B8D9E3BABF293A11AF4EC11B4EDEBC19CD50EE67986F394489ED293A7F4|
|E629C379CA889EFB17509AA31496E5CEB6FDCD2B56EDA0F5FB1F45D3AEC9A45576E|
|02656642FCFFBC741EFFB5887F655D0FEFFC763F93E23DCC07F3F7E0394302D33|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
Edited by Squishor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not terrible.
Just, you're giving up a LOT of damage potential without Hot Feet.


If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The difference between 2 recharge enhancements vs 1 in aim and build up is about 4 seconds with hasten. Is it really worth that extra slot? Same with hasten, 2 level 50+5 IOs in it is enough.

 

The main benefit of cauterize is not damage, the main benefit of burn on the other hand is damage, if you are going to slot one for damage and chase set bonuses do it with burn. Slot cauterize with End Mod IOs.

 

Are you really going to use kick in your attack chain just for a chance to trigger the FF proc? You have better things to do than to waste endurance and lose overall DPS on something that has no accuracy and has a non-existent chance of triggering the proc. I'd leave kick unslotted and remove the power off my tray.

 

I'd take super speed instead of super jump for full invis with a stealth proc in sprint. 

 

If you plan to exemp at all take cauterize at 20 and hasten much later so you have your endurance management under control before level 30.

 

Regarding hot feet I feel the primary benefit of the power is not damage but soft control because it will cause mob fear AI. As a blaster you don't stick around in one place enough to let the damage over time add up, but you have more than enough front loaded damage to make up for that. Plus it is a very end heavy toggle and you will be wheezing a lot more if you keep it on 24/7. In addition it's an offensive toggle so it gets shut off if you are mezzed. It's a skip for me but respecs are plentiful if you want to give it a try.


Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior

Jezebel Delias

Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nemu said:

The difference between 2 recharge enhancements vs 1 in aim and build up is about 4 seconds with hasten. Is it really worth that extra slot? Same with hasten, 2 level 50+5 IOs in it is enough.

 

The main benefit of cauterize is not damage, the main benefit of burn on the other hand is damage, if you are going to slot one for damage and chase set bonuses do it with burn. Slot cauterize with End Mod IOs.

 

Are you really going to use kick in your attack chain just for a chance to trigger the FF proc? You have better things to do than to waste endurance and lose overall DPS on something that has no accuracy and has a non-existent chance of triggering the proc. I'd leave kick unslotted and remove the power off my tray.

 

I'd take super speed instead of super jump for full invis with a stealth proc in sprint. 

 

If you plan to exemp at all take cauterize at 20 and hasten much later so you have your endurance management under control before level 30.

 

Regarding hot feet I feel the primary benefit of the power is not damage but soft control because it will cause mob fear AI. As a blaster you don't stick around in one place enough to let the damage over time add up, but you have more than enough front loaded damage to make up for that. Plus it is a very end heavy toggle and you will be wheezing a lot more if you keep it on 24/7. In addition it's an offensive toggle so it gets shut off if you are mezzed. It's a skip for me but respecs are plentiful if you want to give it a try.

Thank you for the input. I changed to kick simply because I thought it applied to all my powers I wasn't actually using it in my rotation...

 

For super speed do I need 2 of the stealth procs one in sprint and one in ss?

 

I can easily swap cauterize down that low with hasten. Good idea!

 

With regards to cauterize and burn. I can take 3 slots out(1 from hasten, 1 from bu, and 1 from aim) but that only gets burn to a 4 slot right? I can swap to a 5 slot and through my scirocco there and then 4 slot CA? I am trying to keep my fire def up as high as possible. 

Thanks again for the help everyone.

Maybe something more like this?

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Fire Manipulation
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Fire Blast -- SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(7), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(11)
Level 1: Ring of Fire -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(21), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(21)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(7)
Level 4: Fire Sword -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(15), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(17)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 8: Fire Breath -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(31), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(33), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(33)
Level 10: Fire Sword Circle -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(39)
Level 12: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 14: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 16: Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Blaze -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(27)
Level 20: Cauterizing Aura -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(34), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(46), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 22: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(25), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(36), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Ags-ResDam(36)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(34), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34)
Level 28: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(29), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(29), StnoftheM-Dam%(31), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(40), RedFrt-Def(40)
Level 32: Inferno -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(43), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Arm-Dam%(45), Arm-Acc/Rchg(45)
Level 35: Burn -- ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(39), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(40), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(46)
Level 38: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(42), RedFrt-Def(43)
Level 41: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 44: Web Envelope -- EnfOpr-Acc/Rchg(A), EnfOpr-EndRdx/Immob(48), EnfOpr-Acc/EndRdx(48), EnfOpr-Immob/Rng(50), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob/Rchg(50)
Level 47: Tactics -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Consume -- PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(42)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(42)
Level 50: Assault Total Radial Graft 
------------

 

Edited by Squishor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now when i compare it to your build Nemu it just looks like I was not able to squeek out as much as you did in a few areas. Your build  seems a bit better with rech and ranged def. Maybe I should just stick with that. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

with so much PBAoE dmg potential in Fire/Fire, i would focus on Melee/AoE Def over Ranged. you can get both to ~40%, have upper 50% to S/L Res, mid 40-50% EN or FC (cause melee=ouch), and still way more Rech than needed (55% before Haste) for all the great attacks in Fire/Fire. have a look at Fire Shield or Charged Armor especially ...i know it's not the easy-mode Def of Scorp, but there's enough +Def sets avail to still nearly softcap & allow your EPP/PPP to shore-up Res for blapping. plus, Bonfire - so good in a pinch. 

also not noticed this mentioned yet... 22% to-hit for full-dmg fast snipe on top of all that is very worthwhile too, as ST dmg is shallow for these AoE-heavy sets.

sorry if this might derail when you're feeling close to finished on your build, but figured i'd put it out there as possible & an approach which works exceedingly well.

FireFireFire Blast - base.png

Edited by Krazie Ivan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Krazie Ivan said:

with so much PBAoE dmg potential in Fire/Fire, i would focus on Melee/AoE Def over Ranged. you can get both to ~40%, have upper 50% to S/L Res, mid 40-50% EN or FC (cause melee=ouch), and still way more Rech than needed (55% before Haste) for all the great attacks in Fire/Fire. have a look at Fire Shield or Charged Armor especially ...i know it's not the easy-mode Def of Scorp, but there's enough +Def sets avail to still nearly softcap & allow your EPP/PPP to shore-up Res for blapping. plus, Bonfire - so good in a pinch. 

also not noticed this mentioned yet... 22% to-hit for full-dmg fast snipe on top of all that is very worthwhile too, as ST dmg is shallow for these AoE-heavy sets.

sorry if this might derail when you're feeling close to finished on your build, but figured i'd put it out there as possible & an approach which works exceedingly well.

I can change anything I want really so I am open to all ideas. I am lvl 45 on this toon and have all the attuned sets (avalanche, blasterx2, blistering etc) acquired already but I can swap around whatever. I was working on getting the purples(farming with a diff toon for inf etc) I really like the scorpion shield as I am not wanting this guy to just be a guy good vs fire dealers.. I would love to see the build you have though if you don't mind?

Also as a side note, leveling with the attuned sets has been a ton of fun!

Edited by Squishor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Squishor said:

working on getting the purples(farming with a diff toon for inf etc) 
I really like the scorpion shield as I am not wanting this guy to just be a guy good vs fire dealers..

i don't have any Purps in this build (i know, blasphemy). Cytos were the expensive part.

both Fire & Charged offer a TON o SL Res, with either FC or EN Res too... not just good vs incoming fire dmg. you have a taller hill to climb for Def, for sure, but as you can see from the pic it's possible to hit 40% Def to Melee & AoE. positional Def will cover incoming dmg of all types, which is favorable to typed dmg Def most of the time. i have a 2nd Fire/Fire build with Scorp which is softcap to SLEFC, & a lil bit of SLFC Res... but the /Flame EPP build is considerably more durable despite being down 5% on Def. functionally, the Def of both are the same in L50+ content due to all the AoEs paired with Diamag ...not much gets through, as everything gets at least 1 application of -ToHit. but when it does, it hurts far more on the Scorp build.

i went with Charged on my Water/Atom, because i knew WIO's would cover a ton of FC Res, & it's even more durable than the Fire3. (57% SL, 45% E, 41% FC Resists, plus Rune & Melee Core rotation) ...but don't get me wrong, gotta hit 40-45% Def before anything else on most squishies.

Edited by Krazie Ivan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ eh, i see what you're gettin at, & it's not a wrong strategy.
but for myself, i'd rather have bunchers than runners so Fireball/RoF/Inf/Combust/FSC are hitting max targets. if i were building for Ranged play, then i'd def look at HotFeet as deterrent ...but then i'd also definitely have 22% ToHit for my snipe too, as all of my PBAoE would be juxtaposed with the rest of the build & nowhere near as useful, limiting my dmg output significantly.

at that point tho, might as well Hover & reroll as a /Dark Corr ...or dif Blast sets that work well at range at the very least. Fire/Fire needs to be in melee, imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well it does slow them too, so most things don't get out of range before they're dead from pbaoe/fireball. but there are plenty of good play styles with f/f. things get dead no matter what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just liked the fire fire build for it's versatility in both close and far range. For groups I could hit at range starting out, close the distance and use the nukes and pbaoe's. Then from the center hit any stragglers running away with blaze and blast. I think I am going to try and settle on the final build right near Neum's but I definitely like the idea of using fire *3 and you have some good points Krazi, Thanks! 

One final Q, is it generally a bad idea to make up any of these shortcomings of def or resistance with incarnates or do people pretty much stick with boosting up dps and such with those only?

Edited by Squishor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...