Downloading problem!!

Zlymax

Hey can anyone help ?

I just found the COH Homecoming and i am soo happy but the game won`t download 😞 i got tequila, made everything right, i run it as admin but it just says "Downloading" and does nothing. 

Can anyone  help ? i really want to play it again... it's my fav game 😞

9 hours ago, Zlymax said:

Hey can anyone help ?

I just found the COH Homecoming and i am soo happy but the game won`t download 😞 i got tequila, made everything right, i run it as admin but it just says "Downloading" and does nothing. 

Can anyone  help ? i really want to play it again... it's my fav game 😞

Your best bet for help would be up in the Support section.

My only question is which manifest are you connecting to?

If it's not http://patch.savecoh.com/manifest.xml   then go into Options and add it. Make sure validation is pointing to it when running. 

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

And Please follow the installation guide as it will help reduce your issues in the future! Specifically the part where you are installing things to!

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)