Always show pet window

l'm not sure if it's in game or is not, but l would like to have an option, available for everyone, that would not hide pet window, but make it shown all the time, in order to track more easily non-MM pets, like Controller pets or Patron Pool pets. And this way monitor their health & discover when they need healing or some buffs.

Also how about tracking intangible pets, like Voltaic Sentinel?

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

I'd really like ALL pets to have the pet window, all the time. Especially summoned ones like SNowmen, or SHivens. The shivens in particular, are SOOO damn stupid, and often will run off and attack a minion in teh next mob, instead of the tough eb/av you want them to beat up. I don't know if that is just their AI (or lack of)..but in any case, they should get an AI upgrade (to what Lore pets have) and actually respond to pet window commands.

The pet window option should just be defaulted to "On" instead of "Off" for everyone, not just MM's.  The actual pet window doesn't show unless you then ALSO go and click on the word "Pets" at the top of the team window, so it isn't like it really gets in the way being "On" (and it could still be turned off).  Just seems like it is unnecessarily double buried.  I can't even count the number of times I've answered the question in help channel of how to get the pet window and having to explain the two step process.