Farming inf in AE after getting a l3 alpha?

squishyemp

Hey, I have been working on my spine/fire brute and finally got my alpha up to t3 with the level shift. I now go into the +4 ae maps that put me at lvl 49 like before but I am getting the lower level amount of inf(level 50) Is it just a server bug or is the level shift making me lvl 50 thus making the exemplar no xp but double inf not applicable? I had problems before with I think the game actually awarding the higher amount of inf when exemplar'd a few times in the past and I am not sure if this is just one of those things or if the alpha level shift is the root cause?

You need a special level 49 map for that. The whole mechanics are explained in the Guide section of the forums in the Farm Fresh Builds thread.

I remember just a few days ago ,couple of farmers discussing this in help channel.They were on the right map and had done the farms on those toons many times before but were getting less infl than normal. I dunno if they ever came to a conclusion as to what the problem/difference was.

In options...first option for earn xp should be enabled to earn xp and the second one for earn dbl inf while exemplared should be enabled earn dbl inf.  This way the farm will exemplar you and the game will turn the xp you would earn into inf.  If the first is set to disable earn xp the game won't award the xp that it would have turned into inf so you will get the normal inf only.  

Good luck!

Edited by EmmySky

Look up Twisted Visage's maps, he made 3.

1. On the asteroid, very aggressive baddies that nearly self pull

2. Atlas city map, there is a trick to kill a particular hostage and the rest of the hostages turn into EB and killable.

3. Large city, think it's a ruin 1, I tend to avoid those as I get bored after awhile.

I haven't incarnated this farmer, screwed the build and only about 75% of what I wanted so switching to another one and finish the 1st later.  But it can run them +4/8  fine at 49 exmp, just slow.

Edited by Outrider_01

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer