Kheldians

Snarky

1 hour ago, Snarky said:

and....so min/max on a kheld. Would that look something like just slot squid form and do not slot human or turtle?  I would be down with that

Peacebringers can safely drop Dwarf for and there's a good case for dropping nova because dropping toggles is a pain. Peacebringers with perma Light Form can make use of human and nova fairly well, although you have to be very aware of countdown timers. They're actually decent as human-only as they play like armoured blappers.

Warshades can double up on buffs in human and dwarf form and then use nova for the extra damage. 

Edited by Gulbasaur
  • Like 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Alien entity merging with you and thus you gain power sounds a lot like Ultraman.

The dwarf mode reminds me of one of hyper zoanoid team five from Guyver.

Squid being a fast but fragile aerial flyer with beam attacks reminds me of umgrman tiga in his speed/sky mode

Dwarf mode could be based on Ultraman tiga in his power mode

55 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Been spending a lot of time workin on my Khels. Pretty much settled on two things: PBs should be triform and WSs should be human only.

That is all.

This just in, Warshades are MF'n! Tri-forming is the uber-gosu!

In other news, PB's are best in human only, and we don't mean a sandwich!

Story at 11.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 12:39 AM, SwitchFade said:

This just in, Warshades are MF'n! Tri-forming is the uber-gosu!

In other news, PB's are best in human only, and we don't mean a sandwich!

Story at 11.

Tbh, never quite liked human form pb, low damage ranged, relying on lf at 38 to tank and not quite having enough slots to fully equip what I want. Tri form gives me enough slots to tank and damage shame forms are so restricted to their forms powers and incarnates, cant even use temp powers.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:41 AM, Bill Z Bubba said:

Been spending a lot of time workin on my Khels. Pretty much settled on two things: PBs should be triform and WSs should be human only.

That is all.

I really wanna say that this is vastly incorrect, but instead i'll just say you do you. 🙂

• Like 1