Which combo does the most -Res

You

17 hours ago, Bopper said:

Cold can stack its Sleet to make up a perma -60% resistance patch (assuming you can get 400% recharge out of the power. Plus, it has Heatloss, which can bring that total up to -90% for 30 second bursts every 90 seconds or so.

I'm guessing a Cold/Sonic defender with weaken resolve (with achilles proc) will put up the best resistance debuffs 

For 100% uptime on double stacked sleet you only need to hit about 300% total recharge (100% from enhancements and 200% from global), which is a lot easier to maintain. With 400% recharge you can triple stack it, but its only for a few seconds. My water/cold corruptor has it perma with recharge procs in waterburst and geyser. 400% recharge gives you a sleet recharge of 12 seconds, which means you could triple stack it for a few seconds. 

NOTE: Cast time is important to consider, but remember that the game processes everything about a power (if it hits/crits/debuffs/damages/procs/etc.) right when you cast it. So if you have sleet+whirpool going and you cast another sleet whirlpool will benefit right when you start casting it. I know everyone here probably knows this. This is more for general edification. 

Edit: are you saying 400% recharge as in 100% is your normal recharge time? If so then yes I agree 100%.

Edited by Darkir

16 hours ago, siolfir said:

Defenders get Sleet at level 26, which has the same uptime as Freezing Rain. Heat Loss (at 32) will stack with it to get you 60% on a long recharge.

If you're really bored, Heat Loss also uses a pseudopet and you could throw Burnout in there since you'll have endurance recovery to spare if you just want a high -resistance number to hit -120% from double Sleet + double Heat Loss.

....This would be fun, but with decent recharge or FF procs or both this would end up being triple sleet+double heat loss for a total of -150% res. I'd never build for burnout I don't think, but it is fun to think about. 

6 hours ago, Darkir said:

Edit: are you saying 400% recharge as in 100% is your normal recharge time? If so then yes I agree 100%.

I was saying 400% total, so +300% plus the base. :-). 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn