SR/* Defense Debuff Resistance and Scaling Resist questions

Mansome

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask do stalkers get the same level of debuff resistance as scrappers/brutes get from the SR powers? I was wondering because the lucky power seems to be rolled into evasion which would make me think that the missing passive would give you less total overall. My next question is about scaling damage resists, do stalkers get the full benefit of this too? While I know the lower HP makes it harder to use but is the scaling proportional to what scrappers/brutes get?

I looked at City of Data and it appears Stalkers miss out on one of the smaller defense debuff resistances, maxing out at 55%. Also, it loses out on a scaling resistance, but it has a more powerful scaling resistance than the other ATs. The others get 3, which each do up to 20% resistance at 0 health (so 60% total). Stalkers only get 2, but they each do up to 25% resistance at 0 health (50% total).

Edit: forgive me, I never played SR and didnt realize the DDR is able to be enhanced (Mids says it is). So with 2 lvl 50 defense IOs you can achieve 82.9% DDR. With 3 lvl 50 IOs you can reach 87.7% DDR

Edited by Bopper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

4 minutes ago, Caulderone said:

That DDR is before slotting, so should end up over 87% fully slotted, though.

Lol, you got me before my edit. You're right.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn