Energy Melee Scrappers

Solarverse

11 years, 7 months, 20 days

• Nerf to Total Focus stun
  • Energy Transfer went from 1 to 2.67 second animation (damage dealt after animation completes)
Edited by Troo
  • Sad 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

1 hour ago, Troo said:

• Energy Transfer went from 1 to 2.67 second animation (damage dealt after animation completes)

Don't even get me started over that Nerf. My main on Live *was* an Invuln/EM Tank. That nerf happened and I shelved that Tank for life, never broke him out again. He died with the game upon shut down. And here we are, I still refuse to play Energy Melee until ET has been un-nerfed to its original state.

On 2/29/2020 at 12:04 PM, Troo said:

Wasn't there a bunch of talk on this board about buffing the animation to EM.  I guess nothing has happened on that yet.

12 minutes ago, Gobbledygook said:

So, in the mean time, what should I play on a scrapper instead to get a similar feel?

Elec Melee or Dark Melee.

12 minutes ago, Gobbledygook said:

I've been craving for it!!

I already have a Fm/ a Dm/ and a Claws. I've been thinking Rad. Am I right?

Rad has the same lame, "Look at me, as I charge my fists with powah! Sooo much POWAH!!! Look as this energy wraps my fists! Just look at them!!! Wait for it! Don't move! Here it comes!"   ...4 hours later...

*BAM!!!*

Very boring, same copy paste.

But yes, it's the same copy paste as Energy Melee stands now, minus a couple of abilities. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Haijinx said:

EM is best on Blasters right now.

So if you wanted to get a positive EM feel I'd go there. 

55 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

Elec Melee or Dark Melee.

Rad has the same lame, "Look at me, as I charge my fists with powah! Sooo much POWAH!!! Look as this energy wraps my fists! Just look at them!!! Wait for it! Don't move! Here it comes!"   ...4 hours later...

*BAM!!!*

Very boring, same copy paste.

But yes, it's the same copy paste as Energy Melee stands now, minus a couple of abilities. 

Solar:

Lol, love the visual.

I was hoping Rad would be a mix of DM and ELM, since one is mostly ST and the other is AoE.

I have a 50 of each.

Your thoughts?

Haijinx:

Never really been into the non melee AT's, though I have heard that they have a new mechanic for blasters now? Sustain? Could you edumicate me on that? Or at least point me in the right direction? I appreciate the suggestion.

The Sustains are individually stronger than anything most scrapper defense sets get (outside t9), but of course there is only the one power, and part of the stronger is the crazy good recovery.  

For /Energy its a more better(tm) version of energize, with a nice heal, a Regen bonus and a 119% end cost reduction.  That is easy to perm. 

But basically they are some increase in survivability plus no more End issues in one pick.