Rikti Herding?

VV

Looking to build something that will be for Rikti pulling during MSRs. Would also like it to be good in normal play, but does not need to be Hami-ready (unless that is also possible). What powerset combos would you recommend for that? Something that can gather aggro-cap herds and bring them back quickly.

2 hours ago, VV said:

Looking to build something that will be for Rikti pulling during MSRs. Would also like it to be good in normal play, but does not need to be Hami-ready (unless that is also possible). What powerset combos would you recommend for that? Something that can gather aggro-cap herds and bring them back quickly.

Electric Armor, I've found to be most effective at dealing with Rikti.

The only thing its weak against is hydra and vazhilok - toxic damage.

If I could grab and hold the aggro of FIVE RIKTI MAGUS with a mere Martial Arts/Super Reflexes Scrapper(!) back on Virtue ... you ought to be able to do the same with almost any kind of Tanker here on Homecoming.  Just take the Taunt power in your secondary if you're having trouble figuring out how to do that.

• Like 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Electric Armor works really well. That said, what is the suggestion for a secondary? I took Dark Melee, with the thought that the -To Hit would be like extra defense. Not sure it is working out as well as I intended...

On 3/5/2020 at 11:30 AM, S33k3r said:

I took Dark Melee, with the thought that the -To Hit would be like extra defense. Not sure it is working out as well as I intended...

Let me ask, why do you think it isn't working?  And as far as your Secondary, is there something specific you want from it?  Most of them can at least put something on the table...

On 3/7/2020 at 3:37 PM, Generator said:

Let me ask, why do you think it isn't working?  And as far as your Secondary, is there something specific you want from it?  Most of them can at least put something on the table...

It just doesn't seem like the 5% -to hit is actually mattering. I have since achieved a better understanding of how everything works together, so it doesn't suck. I just wonder if there isn't abetter melee set with which to smack things. Fire is supposed to be more damage, but I like riders, myself -- like -to hit. So, if I were looking elsewhere, more damage, or an interesting rider is what I am seeking.

Edited by S33k3r