Weekly Cool Characters Thread #1! 3/5/20

LtBirb

I don't know if this is something that already happens weekly because I'm relatively new to the community, but I've noticed how fun and creative people can get with this games ever-expansive character creator! 
  So here it is! Week one of my idea with engaging with the community I've fallen in love with, a way to share cool heroes/villains either you've made or have seen around Paragon City! 

I'll be starting a new thread weekly to keep the flow fresh and not cluttered, as well as allow people the time to find characters they want to share!

EDIT: I have realized that this should probably be in the "Art & Multimedia" forum, so if the mods would like I will host it there next week!

EDIT 2: To take a screenshot in CoH is actually simple! Just press print screen! the game will automatically save the photo where ever you put your launcher in a "Screenshots" Folder! You can go into the settings and mess with the keybindings to toggle the UI and everything! I hope this helps everyone participate~!

I'll start with a hero I found while leveling a new character who goes by the alias Toxic Stax! I really like the purple used on this character, it really reminds me of the purple used on the Transformer Shockwave. I like the brain instead of just a normal head or a full helmet, it adds a bit of lore to the character and compliments the bulkiness of his body. Something just made me stop and examine this character, as well as send a picture to a friend I'm trying to get into the game lol. 

Cool character.png

Edited by LtBirb
  • Like 2

I didn't get a picture, but I teamed with a character named something like "Rupert J. Fisticuffs" and had a costume resembling some sort of old-timey Turn of the last century look.  He was a tank or brute I think, with some basic punching powers attack set.  I've also seen some version of the same thing but done for a very well achieved steam punk look.

• Like 2

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Last night on Excelsior, I ran a Moonfire TF with a great team that included a controller named something like "Amethystian".  She had a great costume that used the crystalline arms.  Player said they were going for "80's cartoon princess" look, and they kind of nailed it.

Edited by Generator
  • Like 1