Switching servers

Snarky

If you're more comfortable on another server, then it's the right call. An alternative appropriate response to such people would have been for you to literally tell them to f*** off, but without censoring yourself. I understand not wanting to do such a thing, but it would have been justified.

Edited by MunkiLord
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Lines said:

Come to Reunion. You won't find drama here. Heck, you'll hardly even find people here.

It's very chill.

This. I'm amazed that so few europeans get Superhero culture, even after a gazillion Avengers films. 

We're way, way, way-hay-hay behind on the accepting nerds thing, though, so that's probably why.

• Like 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

58 minutes ago, Herotu said:

This. I'm amazed that so few europeans get Superhero culture, even after a gazillion Avengers films. 

We're way, way, way-hay-hay behind on the accepting nerds thing, though, so that's probably why.

That's because the coolest Europeans are busy dominating the NBA. Being a Dallas Mavericks fan I might be more than a little biased in my love for Europeans. 

You'll be missed among the Ev maniacs, Snarks... But there's a good crew of people over on Ex, too. A lot of the old Liberty people ended up there. (Including me, part time. I may have my Creepy Oranbegans on Everlasting, but I put my current generation of "Bird Things" over on Excelsior. XD) 

• Like 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

3 minutes ago, Coyotedancer said:

You'll be missed among the Ev maniacs, Snarks... But there's a good crew of people over on Ex, too. A lot of the old Liberty people ended up there. (Including me, part time. I may have my Creepy Oranbegans on Everlasting, but I put my current generation of "Bird Things" over on Excelsior. XD) 

Omg i started in Liberty. Some of you will even remember my crazy rddside Blue Centurion  rute who ran. Anguard Line VG for about 6 months nonstop recruiting before i moved to Freedumb

Yep. I remembered you were one of the Libertines... Kestrel and Chanter ran around a bit with BC back-in-the-day. (Sometimes it seemed like everyone who ran a red-sider on Liberty had at least met most of the other red-siders. There weren't very many of us. XD)

Anyway, some of the Ouphs and a bunch of the Badgers are on Ex, along with a lot of the Sisterhood folks. You'll see some familiar globals, I suspect. 

• Like 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice