What are good designs for a character made of water?

DougGraves

Just now, DougGraves said:

Aqueous Solution is made of water.  Anyone have good character designs that look like they are made of water?

There's aren't any pieces that I can think of that are transparent & look like water.  What I've done in the past is to use some of the organic pieces, which if colored appropriately, can look like a wave crashing or water kind of flowing up your character's legs or arms...

2 hours ago, biostem said:

There's aren't any pieces that I can think of that are transparent & look like water.  What I've done in the past is to use some of the organic pieces, which if colored appropriately, can look like a wave crashing or water kind of flowing up your character's legs or arms...

got any examples?

Water is tough. You might consider the option of water-colored full-body Spectrum with some kind of misty aura

This one is a little weird, but in the past I have used  "Fire and Ice 1"  ("Ice" secondary) gloves/boots (primary color to match skin/costume, second color to be glowy "water") with the "Boils" aura to match the glowy second color. You'll need the rest of the costume to tie it together I think, but it is a decent simulation of being coated by and/or leaking water

spacer.png

Edited by Midnight Blue Mage
example

Maybe something like this with Concealment Stealth active for transparency? Electric Armors, Force Fields, or Steamy Mist might also be a fun pairing.

He's only using Metallic 2 with White/Light Blue Blends and a Bubble Path aura.

WaterMan.png

Edited by Nayeh
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 5:15 PM, sbloyd said:

You could also use the Spectrum skin, paired with Stealth for the semitransparency.

Rehashing my old Costume Art thread pic to demonstrate Spectrum skin "water", sans Stealth.

image.thumb.png.b25469370c57e7859d0c3ef6bb7a8961.png

Also, I recall back in the original game, someone used a flat costume with a circle pattern to create a look that seemed like carbonated water.  In fact, I think that was the name of the character: The Carbonated Man.  I saw him around a few times and folks were always saying how cool he looked.

• Like 2