Nova / Dwarf Skill bar change.

Hello,

I've been a bit in the Warshade ^ ^ and now have a problem with the ability bar in the forms.

I like you as they are, as soon as I choose a shape the extra bar appears, my problem is I can not move the skills there. is that possible?

is there an attitude to it somewhere?

That "system" bar that appears is something I find truly annoying, but there seems to be no way to keep it from appearing. The powers in it, and the order in which they appear, is entirely managed by the game itself. It's possible to assign keybinds to the slots, but I find that problematic because of not knowing for sure that the slots won't get reassigned with new power choices later. So, I still use my old "I did it my way" tray-swapping for my form-switching, and ignore the system bar. It appears for other power sets, too, but the only time I've ever found it remotely useful (so far) is the Night Ward / First Ward "plane shift" on the paths of light/darkness.

So, shorter answer, you can't manipulate that bar, and because of that, unless you really like clicking on bars, it's useless.

Have y'all tried visiting Null the Gull in Pocket D?  He's who you see if you want to turn off that bar (and get 5 or so badges in the process)

Formerly Infinity, Currently Everlasting

50s:  Necro/Kin MM, Ill/Storm 'Troller, Kin/EnA Stalker, NRG/EnA Sentinel, Grav/Elec Dom, Invuln/Staff Tanker, Mind/Dark 'Troller, Earth/Nature 'Troller, Merc/FF MM

ok is not exactly what i was looking for but that works too :)

did that with the macros.

can one still adjust in the macro that with renewed press he turns back into a humans and goes to bar 1?

powexectoggleon Black Dwarf$$gototrayalt2 5

ok is not exactly what i was looking for but that works too :)

did that with the macros.

can one still adjust in the macro that with renewed press he turns back into a humans and goes to bar 1?

powexectoggleon Black Dwarf$$gototrayalt2 5

You'll need an extra macro or bind to detoggle the forms and go back to human. Luckily you can detoggle both at the same time: /bind h "powexectoggleoff black dwarf$$powexectoggleoff dark nova$$gototray 1"

You can combine several toggle offs in one command, just can't toggle on multiple powers with one command (you can technically do two through some special tricks though).

What I do is simply have like 6 Trays open at all times on all characters, so as to develop a common "muscle memory language" for where stuff is on all of them so I don't need to retrain myself to control all of the different alts I'd want to play.  That means putting similar kinds of powers into similar places on each alt, so as to keep as much commonality among them as possible.

I'd typically set up the 2 Tray as being the one for my 1-0 binds and the 3 Tray for my F1-F10 binds.

This then left the 1 Tray "open" at the bottom for things like Kheldian Form powers (Nova and Dwarf in the same Tray, but using the bindloadfile to "enable" the keys in different parts of the Tray to be bound to the 1-6 keys for simplicity), but that then left me an open space to put other Inherent Powers on other alts.  Stuff like the various Ammo types for Dual Pistols or now the Jaunt power for Mystic Flight, so as to be able to see them, know which one is active, and how long the recharge remaining is at a glance.  Made things a lot easier on me once I settled on my own personal UI layout scheme.

Trays 4 and 5 were for Shift+1-0 and Shift+F1-F10 so as to have a full set of 40 power slots addressable by keybinds.  In a lot of cases, Temp Powers and other "rarely used" powers went into these slots.

Tray 6 was used for things like the Ouroboros Portal and Base Recall and Show Map and other "utility" powers that I'd earned account wide.  I'd bind all of these slots to Control+1-0 so as to be able to initiate them from the keyboard if needed.

After a week or so, this common layout arrangement of powers became somewhat second nature to me, and made it a LOT easier to switch alts and not get hung up on trying to relearn how to "play" each UI setup for each alt.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.