Extra power pool request (beg?!?)

Snarky

You have no isea how many times i get to the end of a build   I bave soent hours in research and construction and tweaking. It is pretty much done

i have maybe a pick left over that could go for a travel power.  (I really like fly). But...  i have taken jumping for combat jump, fighting, leadership, and hasten.   Well. There is another toon destined for a perma temp jetpack. Sigh

i do not know if the coding is easy or impossible to add an extra power pool. 

it absolutely cannot be game altering to add a power pool in todays environment.  A little more flexibility or proliferation into different support powersets cannot be important compared to i/o incarnate and various permatemp powers. 

so please. If possible. Think about doing this

This is general discussion, not suggestions, so you may get some (lively) discussion going.  If you go peek in suggestions you will find this topic already under fire...er....discussion, as a suggestion.  Maybe you wanna add your 2 cents over there?

• Haha 1

Personally, I never like taking fly. I'll pay the 100k to have both Jump Pack and Steam Jump to turn my Hover into Fly. Or just buy 5 hours worth of Jet Pack, since it will only cost 50k (seriously, the cost is only 5k per 30 minutes...did they lower it recently?)

• Haha 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

1 hour ago, Bopper said:

Personally, I never like taking fly. I'll pay the 100k to have both Jump Pack and Steam Jump to turn my Hover into Fly. Or just buy 5 hours worth of Jet Pack, since it will only cost 50k (seriously, the cost is only 5k per 30 minutes...did they lower it recently?)

buildwise and inf speaking jetpack is a steal...but I run a lot of undead and wizards who are using a jetpack?  can we get a wing option or a mystic fly aura or anything non tech in p2w?

Just now, Snarky said:

buildwise and inf speaking jetpack is a steal...but I run a lot of undead and wizards who are using a jetpack?  can we get a wing option or a mystic fly aura or anything non tech in p2w?

It would be nice if there was a minimal F/X that would simply not make them appear. But I guess the tax for free powers is ugly graphics

• Haha 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

1 minute ago, Bopper said:

It would be nice if there was a minimal F/X that would simply not make them appear. But I guess the tax for free powers is ugly graphics

Now this is an actual discussion.  Thank you.  It has made me realize I do not care if they make 1 more power pool available or all of them.  Really a P2W option for fly that works on magic characters would have my propeller beanie spinning like mad lol.

3 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Now this is an actual discussion.  Thank you.  It has made me realize I do not care if they make 1 more power pool available or all of them.  Really a P2W option for fly that works on magic characters would have my propeller beanie spinning like mad lol.

Even if we can't have a minimal F/X option, if they added a no F/X version at double the cost of the other jet packs (so 100k per 30 min), I'd take that. 1 mil for 5 hours of game use. Deal.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bopper said:

Even if we can't have a minimal F/X option, if they added a no F/X version at double the cost of the other jet packs (so 100k per 30 min), I'd take that. 1 mil for 5 hours of game use. Deal.

I agree.  I e-mailed a 100 mil to someone who said they were new to the game and dead broke the other night.  dropping a few mil every couple days on myself to not break concept is pretty much a no brainer.  And the money is a pay it forward.  Before I learned how to earn (thanks to the good people on the board patiently walking me through it) I could not afford crap.  I told people how I was struggling and making cash with my strange tactics and a few (more than 2!) threw buckets of Inf my way.