Electrical Affinity/Electrical Blast

aliceerawra

Looking good.  I wonder if I would mourn the loss of lightning bolt.  If you want more recharge you could take the damage enhancements out of the purple sets since you will be hitting ED caps for damage without them and move one to Hasten, one to empowering, could always move the panacea proc to health and go with Spiritual alpha to get more healing and recharge.  I dunno, just thinking out loud.

EDIT:  Nemu brought attention to the numbers without Vengeance running

Edited by JayboH

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

2 hours ago, JayboH said:

Looking good.  I wonder if I would mourn the loss of lightning bolt.  If you want more recharge you could take the damage enhancements out of the purple sets since you will be hitting ED caps for damage without them and move one to Hasten, one to empowering, could always move the panacea proc to health and go with Spiritual alpha to get more healing and recharge.  I dunno, just thinking out loud.

thanks!!!

43 minutes ago, Menelruin said:

What hero planner are you using?  I tried updating Mids and it still doesn't have Elec Affinity....or did it update a day or two ago?

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/16930-mids-reborn-unofficial-mrbu/

this link, u need to use the mids reborn and then follow the instructions to download the zip for the update and place it in the mids reborn folder then it works

• Thanks 1

Turn off vengeance and your S/L defenses is at 31 and the others much lower.

I'm not sold on dropping lightning bolt, it does a heck of a lot more damage than charged bolts.

Tesla cage is a good basilisk gaze mule and you can use it for hami and lgtfs against green mitos. It's a lot more useful than volt sentinel but both have their uses.

Short circuit is the best drain you can have and will help you neuter enemies quickly. You probably skipped it because you are shy about going into melee, the build below fixes that. But if you don't want to take SC you can swap it out with Voltaic sentinel, and save 2 end mod slots to put somewhere else.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Defender
Primary Power Set: zn_Electrical Affinity
Secondary Power Set: Electrical Blast
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Shock -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(42), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(42), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(42), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(43), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(43)
Level 1: Charged Bolts -- SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), VglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), VglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), HO:Nucle(19)
Level 2: Rejuvenating Circuit -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(5), NmnCnv-Heal(5), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(11)
Level 4: Galvanic Sentinel -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(43), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(45), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(45), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(45), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(46)
Level 6: Energizing Circuit -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(7), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(7), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(9), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(9), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(11)
Level 8: Faraday Cage -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), TtnCtn-ResDam(48), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(48)
Level 10: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(13), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Rgn-Knock%(15), EndMod-I(17)
Level 12: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 16: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 18: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 20: Lightning Bolt -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Apc-Acc/Rchg(21), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Apc-Dam%(23)
Level 22: Zapp -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(36), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(37), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), StnoftheM-Dam%(37), HO:Nucle(39)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(25), ShlWal-Def(25), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27)
Level 26: Insulating Circuit -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(29), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(29), Pnc-Heal(33)
Level 28: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), HO:Ribo(50), ResDam-I(50)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(31), Rct-Def/EndRdx(31), Rct-ResDam%(31)
Level 32: Short Circuit -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(33), EndMod-I(34), EndMod-I(34), HO:Nucle(34)
Level 35: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36), LucoftheG-Def(36)
Level 38: Thunderous Blast -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(40)
Level 41: Empowering Circuit -- HO:Membr(A)
Level 44: Tesla Cage -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(46), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(46), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48)
Level 47: Defibrillate -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Amp Up -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Vigilance
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
------------

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

To those who are playing:  do you actually end up using Shock all the time?

EDIT:  good catch on that Vengeance issue - yeah that's no good.  I totally missed it was active.

Edited by JayboH

1 minute ago, JayboH said:

Not all the time, but usually against bosses and definitely against AVs.  Keeping their end/recovery floored is essential to shutting them down.  As long as they have 1 point of End, they can attack, so I feel like I gotta keep their blue bar flattened.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

Well, even if you don't, they are still damage debuffed.  I kind of wish damage debuffing had a more noticeable graphical effect.  That would help other sets like kin melee and kin and trick arrow and so on.

5 hours ago, JayboH said:

Making Shock worthwhile generally requires a fair bit of -resist. However, if you've got the -resist to back it up, you can do some impressive things.

21 hours ago, Nemu said:

Turn off vengeance and your S/L defenses is at 31 and the others much lower.

I'm not sold on dropping lightning bolt, it does a heck of a lot more damage than charged bolts.

Tesla cage is a good basilisk gaze mule and you can use it for hami and lgtfs against green mitos. It's a lot more useful than volt sentinel but both have their uses.

Short circuit is the best drain you can have and will help you neuter enemies quickly. You probably skipped it because you are shy about going into melee, the build below fixes that. But if you don't want to take SC you can swap it out with Voltaic sentinel, and save 2 end mod slots to put somewhere else.

Level 50 Mutation Defender

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Shock -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(42), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(42), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(42), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(43), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(43)
Level 1: Charged Bolts -- SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), VglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), VglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), HO:Nucle(19)
Level 2: Rejuvenating Circuit -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(5), NmnCnv-Heal(5), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(11)
Level 4: Galvanic Sentinel -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(43), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(45), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(45), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(45), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(46)
Level 6: Energizing Circuit -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(7), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(7), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(9), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(9), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(11)
Level 8: Faraday Cage -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), TtnCtn-ResDam(48), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(48)
Level 10: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(13), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Rgn-Knock%(15), EndMod-I(17)
Level 12: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 16: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 18: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 20: Lightning Bolt -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Apc-Acc/Rchg(21), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Apc-Dam%(23)
Level 22: Zapp -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(36), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(37), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), StnoftheM-Dam%(37), HO:Nucle(39)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(25), ShlWal-Def(25), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27)
Level 26: Insulating Circuit -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(29), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(29), Pnc-Heal(33)
Level 28: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), HO:Ribo(50), ResDam-I(50)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(31), Rct-Def/EndRdx(31), Rct-ResDam%(31)
Level 32: Short Circuit -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(33), EndMod-I(34), EndMod-I(34), HO:Nucle(34)
Level 35: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36), LucoftheG-Def(36)
Level 38: Thunderous Blast -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(40)
Level 41: Empowering Circuit -- HO:Membr(A)
Level 44: Tesla Cage -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(46), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(46), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48)
Level 47: Defibrillate -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Amp Up -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)
------------

Thank you!

Spoiler

Elec-Elec-Mace ver2: Level 50 Science Defender

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Shock -- EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(3), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(3)
Level 1: Charged Bolts -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(5), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(9)
Level 2: Lightning Bolt -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(13), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(13)
Level 4: Rejuvenating Circuit -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(15), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(15), Prv-Heal/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(17), Prv-Absorb%(19)
Level 6: Galvanic Sentinel -- EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(19), EffAdp-Acc/Rchg(21)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(21), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(23)
Level 10: Faraday Cage -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(25), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 12: Ball Lightning -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(31), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(31)
Level 14: Energizing Circuit -- PreOptmz-EndMod/End(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(42), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(48)
Level 16: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 18: Empowering Circuit -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 20: Zapp -- GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(A), GldJvl-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(31), GldJvl-Dam%(33), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(33), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), StnoftheM-Dam%(34)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 24: Aim -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Build%(48)
Level 26: Insulating Circuit -- NmnCnv-Heal(A), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(43), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(43)
Level 28: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 30: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(40), UnbGrd-Max HP%(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 32: Amp Up -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 35: Voltaic Sentinel -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(37)
Level 38: Thunderous Blast -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(39), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(39), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(39), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(40), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(40)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42)
Level 44: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45), LucoftheG-Def(45)
Level 47: Defibrillate -- FrtHyp-Sleep/EndRdx(A)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(23), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(50)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(48)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Preemptive Radial Flawless Interface
------------

Here is Bionic_Flea's take on the combo.