Electric Affinity

Psylenz0511

I am looking for a guide. Reading through many sources, I found one of the EA abilities does not stack. I would like to know the ins and outs of the specifics of each ability, especially the tier 9. Thanks in advance. (I am guessing the ability that gives an absorb shield also does not stack from the same source.)

On 4/9/2020 at 2:26 AM, Psylenz0511 said:

I am looking for a guide. Reading through many sources, I found one of the EA abilities does not stack. I would like to know the ins and outs of the specifics of each ability, especially the tier 9. Thanks in advance. (I am guessing the ability that gives an absorb shield also does not stack from the same source.)

Insulation (absorb) and Empower (+ToHit/+Dam) Circuits do not stack from the same source.

47 minutes ago, Naraka said:

I would think Energizing Circuit (+END, +rech) also doesn't stack.  Does it?

That ability only has a 5% duration, and the endurance grant is immediate. It's not possible to get the recharge on that power down far enough you'd actually be able to stack it, let alone keep it constant.

20 hours ago, Psylenz0511 said:

Thank you for the replies.

On another topic, in the mastermind forums they gave the indication that you do not need a defeated ally to use defibrillate. Is it like Howling Twilight in that regard?

Yes.

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood