Fun stuff for duo's

Hey guys, 
What are some suggestions on fun things for duo's to do?

My twin may join me in playing every once in a while.

He doesn't want anything hard.

I've already levelled the characters for us so they are level 50.

So we'll do like +0 or +1 difficulty.

Just curious what are some fun stuff to do content wise for a duo?

Right now we been just browsing AE missions and trying some of those which are fun.

But aside from just doing random radio missions, when he logs in I would like to have some better ideas of what we can do.

Im so stuck in the "farming for inf and building toons of sets and set bonuses" mentality that I've forgotten fun stuff to do in the game!

Edited by PhillyPhil26

My son and I often just street sweep for low lvls they are so fast.  Personally I really like the hollows arcs (wincott flux julius talshak).  At about 15 I use the find contact button and go do Montague castenella and laura Lockhart and graham Easton all from steel canyon.  At 20 I like to do keith nance in talos then Jenni Adair then when i finish that arc I pick up Roy cooling.  This usually gets me to 23 -25 and then I will solo Posi 1 then find other TFs to join.  

Lots of things to do so try a lol bit of everything!  Good luck to you both!

1 minute ago, EmmySky said:

My son and I often just street sweep for low lvls they are so fast.  Personally I really like the hollows arcs (wincott flux julius talshak).  At about 15 I use the find contact button and go do Montague castenella and laura Lockhart and graham Easton all from steel canyon.  At 20 I like to do keith nance in talos then Jenni Adair then when i finish that arc I pick up Roy cooling.  This usually gets me to 23 -25 and then I will solo Posi 1 then find other TFs to join.  

Lots of things to do so try a lol bit of everything!  Good luck to you both!

I re-edited my original post. Our characters are level 50 already. My twin hates the "starting off at 1" part of mmo's hehe.. He wants to play them as superheroes, not weak superheroes!
So i make our toons, PL them to 50 and build them out for him to casually play and enjoy.

You can still do a lot of that stuff through Ouroborus but it will exemp you so you lose powers which your twin may not like.  Still fun arcs...the keith nance  then Jenni Adair arc has you chasing your evil doppelganger!

For 50s, join hami raids or mothership raids or the incarnate trials.  Run the incarnate arc heather townshend in DA.  

Good luck!

Edited by EmmySky

You could duo TFs but if he doesn’t want anything hard maybe vest to avoid. Ouro arcs are a good place to duo fun story arcs. You can also add extra challenge settings and each challenge option for every level range does reward a badge. You can also set the AVs to EBs in Ouro arcs. 

I would run Ouro arcs based on zones. E.g. there are four arcs in Hollows, and some in Faultline. You could do them sequentially. 

I can’t remember if First Ward/Night Ward is accessible vis Ouro, but they’re good too. The stories are pretty entertaining.

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

1 hour ago, PhillyPhil26 said:

I re-edited my original post. Our characters are level 50 already. My twin hates the "starting off at 1" part of mmo's hehe.. He wants to play them as superheroes, not weak superheroes!
So i make our toons, PL them to 50 and build them out for him to casually play and enjoy.

That’s pretty sweet of you. I hope it appreciates your time and effort! 

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

Duoing an ITF is a ton of fun, and not terribly hard.  I just duoed it on a Dual Pistols/Martial Combat Blaster along with a Thermal/Sonic Defender, and it was a fun time.  I think we did it on 0/8, and it went pretty smoothly.

• Like 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

Mr. Coyote and I used to duo a lot in the Live days... Just about anything can be done that way, honestly, depending on the characters. We did all of the Task Force Commander TFs with a Dark/Dark Defender and a Titan/SR Scrap. We did Doc Q with two Stalkers. We did most of the hero-side regular mission arcs with all kinds of things (His Fire/Energy Blaster and my WP/DB Tanks were just great for that. XD), and did complete Praetoria runs all the way though Night Ward with others. Red side? That too. A Nightwidow/Crab "Blastermind" pair we had were probably the most fun there, though the Thugs/Pain MM and DB/WP Stalker were a blast, too. 

The point is, almost anything is possible. Just get out there and give it a try. XD

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice