Allow HOs to be convertible, or choice of HO at reward screens

Really whichever of the options in the title is most technically feasible. If neither is, I'd even consider making them purchasable.

The majority of HO enhancements are pretty much useless in current end game builds, which both makes it a really lackluster reward choice (most of the time), and causes insane inflation of certain HO prices on the market (see acc/dam HOs selling for 80 million).

Agreed, most HOs are obsolete, but a few (movement speed and dam/acc) are pretty necessary for min/max builds. Would appreciate a change like this if possible.

Yes please.

I guess the 24 hour timer now lets you take the same reward but just doesn't give you the HO. Just did an LRSF and got a Military Encouragement for the reward, lol.

This happened to me as well.

I thought there was a timer at some point to remind you, but it seems to have been removed.  Also a choice for HO's would be amazing.  Like others have said there are like 2 really good and maybe 2 more that are okay in the current IO world.

If you +5 a dual stat IO, you currently get the same stats as a level 50 HO. 

If you +5 a dual stat IO, you currently get the same stats as a level 50 HO.

Which is fine for dual stats but there are places where you can tri-stat an HO. As an example Membrane Exposure HOs are great in a lot of powers (Farsight, Fortitude, Mind Link) ect since it maxes out all three stats for just three slots.

Defender Smash!