Please, let us lock our tray arrangement!

I wish there was a "Lock Trays the way I put them, dammit!" option. I use the mouse to trigger powers a lot (weird, I know) and accidentally hitting the tiny hidden arrows at the label end of the tray drives me crazy. Also hate acci-dragging a tray out of position, either can get my character killed.

• Like 9

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

I do this all the time as well. 

To be clear, this isn't about accidentally dragging an individual power when you meant to click it. 

It's about having tray 1 suddenly become tray 9 or 2 when you weren't expecting it.

I fully get that /cleartray, and/or a respec would have to wipe the trays clean. I don't object to that. 

But if I want one row to be Tray 1, and the second row to be Tray 2, etc, let me lock those tray NUMBERS in place and protect them from accidental misclicks.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later

Precisely!

Though, being able to prevent the trays from being dragged out of position would also be a blessing.

• Like 2

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

On 4/15/2020 at 8:12 AM, MTeague said:

I fully get that /cleartray, and/or a respec would have to wipe the trays clean. I don't object to that. 

I do. If you are respec to literally change two powers, and slot placement, and get a tray FULL of temp powers, wtf is that? Maybe a way to save tray configs, and after a respec, it tries to repeat that as accurately as possible?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Razor Cure said:

I do. If you are respec to literally change two powers, and slot placement, and get a tray FULL of temp powers, wtf is that? Maybe a way to save tray configs, and after a respec, it tries to repeat that as accurately as possible?

Werd.

I wish there was a way to save your slotting setup. Anything that changes from the previous setup just doesn't get added or is placed in a previously empty slot.

Edited by Oubliette_Red
  • Thanks 2

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.