More Invasions!

So Nemesisisisis has finally stopped attacking us. Which is a bit sad..in ALL my time playing on Live, there were never any Nem invasions active, so hats off to the Devs for adding them!

The Rikti and Nem invasions are good..but how about some others? Also tied into completing task forces (like Rikti and LG) or maybe major story arcs. A lot could include the AV/hero fought is said tf.

Such as:

Synapse (cause the people who do this pos deserve something cool happen): A clockwork invasion, perhaps with the King/Babbage/paladin showing up.

Silver Mantis: Sky Raider assault, perhaps with 'heavy' versions of skyskiffs.

Manticore: Crey Invasion. Elite Boss PPE, and the Countess and Hopkins.

Tarikoss: A chicken demon invasion led by Bat'Zul. Makes sense, as you do get warned Tarikoss will betray you.

Marias Arc: Preatorian Invasion, warwalker elite bosses.

Moonfire/Hess: Council invasions, perhaps with Nictus elite boss or council warwalkers, overgrown (eb) wolves, etc.

Renault: Coralax invasion. One of the most underused mobs in the game! Shaper av/gm, Coral elite bosses.

Sutter: Also preatorians, led by Riptide/Harbriger and co (there are more in their villain group).

Imperious: Evil roman invasion! Also with some Nictus throw in, and Elite nictus/

Reichsman: 5th Clumn invasion.

Morty Kal: Longbow/Midnight Squad invasion. Makes sense, since you just stole some of posi and numis power.

RSF: Longbow, with more bosses and Ballistas (ebs), maybe Heroes like Crimson and Indigo.

Market Crash: Sky Raiders! With the biig Crimson bot thing, and Duray.

STF: Arachnos. With Arbiter Elite Bosses.

ANY Shard tf (since who wants to do those, unless it is a weekly): Ruluruu invasion!

Ice Mistral: CoT invasion. With those Blade Prince elite bosses.

RSF: Rogue (from the future) ararchnos.

Katie: Fir Bolg/Terutha invasion, perhaps with croatoa GMS showing up to.

Nem invasions existed on live. They were... somewhat late. They frankly feel half-baked and rushed and not that fun. The others felt like they had at least some thought put behind them.

And by contrast, if another invasion event was never added to the game, I'd be happy. As a post-TF thing... maaaybe with a timer so we don't have a bunch hitting at once.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Complete a Dr Quaterfield Task Force to spawn a Nemesis Invasion of 1 blueside zone and 1 Redside zone.

DONE.

Kind of like how completing a Lady Grey Task Force spawns a Rikti Invasion of 1 blueside zone and 1 Redside zone ...

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.