Patch Notes for April 21st, 2020

3 hours ago, kajmir said:

Issue 26, Page 5 is now live Costume editor updates, new powersets, new IOs, and more! See https://cohhc.gg/ for the patch notes. 

This is what I read in the "in game" announcement when I logged in.

I see no mention of the above items in the patch notes.

Where do I get this information?

That was this patch:

Edited by Aberrant

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!

• 1 month later
On 5/2/2020 at 1:55 PM, Apparition said:

I honestly do not understand the complaints that Dual Pistols is low damage.  If you use the Incendiary rounds, it's anything but.  Sure, it's not Fire, but nothing else is.  I regularly take out whole groups of mobs in a few seconds with my Dual Pistols/Temporal Manipulation Blaster.

One does not require an understanding of a subject to have an opinion on said subject.
We shall simply continue Farming DA at +4/8 while they grumble about imaginary low damage 🙂

On 6/10/2020 at 4:54 PM, Frostweaver said:

One does not require an understanding of a subject to have an opinion on said subject.
We shall simply continue Farming DA at +4/8 while they grumble about imaginary low damage 🙂

One does not need to look further than water, fire, ice, BR, arch to realize the truth that DP is lesser, even with the right ammo selected.

Of course, one does not need to inspect actual data when theory crafting a reply that insinuates someone is lacking understanding.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:35 PM, SwitchFade said:

One does not need to look further than water, fire, ice, BR, arch to realize the truth that DP is lesser, even with the right ammo selected.

Of course, one does not need to inspect actual data when theory crafting a reply that insinuates someone is lacking understanding.

One does not need to inspect datamining and actual player experiences when inventing imaginary statistics based off of inaccurate Mid's numbers and imaginary perfect inspiration loadouts, spawn composition, spawn spacing, and artificial lack of resistances or effective abilities to fight, debuff, and use non-attack abilties in order to draw the conclusion the insinuation that someone has no fecking clue is absolutely and testably valid.

Of course, testing utterly misleading, ignorant, and false data is FAR too demanding a task for self-appointed 'authority figures' to soil their hands and reputation with. After all, SL/farm numbers, DA mission clear speeds, and ITF runs have to be mistaken when they point to the reality that such 'authorities' are simply blowing smoke out of their butts trying to look smart and snarky.

But please, keep projecting 'theorycrafting' on those who disagree with your...theorycrafting. It's hilarious.

Edited by Frostweaver