Revisiting KM to try countering its flaws.

Sovera

I've already played a Kinetic Melee Stalker and Scrapper in the past but paired with Bio.

The problem with KM is that it has low damage hits. Yes, I know, I can't ugh at long animations (implied: who do biggo damage) and then ugh at short animations who are light on damage. But using the T1, T2 and T3 means it's low individual hits.

Bio being slot hungry to reach defense caps did not allow for frankenslotting, but this time I've decided to try a KM with minimum of three damage procs per attack (Smashing Blow has four, AS has only one since, lets face, it hits hard enough on its own and needs a lot of endurance and recharge since it is the linchpin of ST damage). This while still having enough accuracy and maxed damage, no recharge to maximize proc chance, some endurance reduction.

This is all aimed at countering the low damage of the early attacks.

According to HD this shows as a small progressive improvement the higher the tier:

- T1 goes from 133 to 166. 22.3% chance for each proc.

- T2 from 186 to 229. 35.4% chance for each proc.

- T3 from 262 to 371. 47.8% for the two regular procs, 61.5% for the purple proc.

Plenty decent I must say. But it's not all big improvements since the base damage is what gets multiplied by crits, not the proc damage. But since the base damage is maxed anyway it was not a matter of choosing one or the other but rather to have both.

I am not a fan of  Energy Aura despite the praises it gets. It feels squishy, the heal is slow thanks to the endurance recovery tax. But using Energy Aura allowed to softcap without touching the primary, nets free recharge (I'm still peeved that Rad Armor simply had the recharge ditched unlike EA and Elec Armor) and the two endurance recovery tools will help though three out of four attacks have endurance discount over 40% (the T1 has zero endurance discount, but it's purposeful since it's also the cheapest costing only 4.17 and I wanted a fourth proc as a FF despite the low odds). Burst only has 22% endurance discount though.

On the subject of Burst it's already well documented how it auto-crits from hide and it's a pleasure to revisit the set and engage in Hide fishing, BU, Burst and see things explode. Depending on how clumped enemies are even if there is a boss I usually start with Burst from Hide. This works particularly well when having someone to take point and enemies flocking to that someone. I remember this weans off around Citadel where even BU + Gaussian + auto-crit no longer kills minions. Still, the fact it has the exact same recharge as AS allows to pair the two during AoE moments and keep on focusing the harder targets while religiously throwing Burst after each AS. Especially with its FF proc.

Zapp is a mule, but hey, nab those "#$&/ runners on the back

Hasten went from perma to down to 127 seconds the more I frankenslotted things. It can be made to go higher if people don't care about raising slow debuff resistance (currently at 95%) or adding more procs to things like Burst. It relies on FF procs to chase the perma status.

The build has not been completely refined so there is still room for playing around with it.

If there is a desire for it I can whip a leveling build.

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Stalker
Primary Power Set: Kinetic Melee
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Quick Strike -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg(3), Mk'Bit-Dam%(3), GldStr-%Dam(5), ExpStr-Dam%(5), FrcFdb-Rechg%(7)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Body Blow -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dam%(7), Mk'Bit-Dam%(9), GldStr-%Dam(9), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(11)
Level 4: Smashing Blow -- Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(A), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(13), GldStr-%Dam(15), Mk'Bit-Dam%(15), Hct-Dam%(17), TchofDth-Dam%(17)
Level 6: Assassin's Strike -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(19), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(19), TchofDth-Dam%(21), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(21), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(23)
Level 8: Kinetic Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23)
Level 10: Entropy Shield -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(25), Rct-Def/EndRdx(25)
Level 14: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27), Rct-ResDam%(27), Ksm-ToHit+(29)
Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 18: Burst -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Erd-%Dam(31), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(31), Arm-Dam%(33), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33)
Level 20: Build Up -- AdjTrg-Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(33), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(34), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(40), GssSynFr--Build%(45)
Level 22: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Kinetic Dampening -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36), GldArm-3defTpProc(36), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(36)
Level 28: Energy Drain -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(37), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(37), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(37), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(39), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(39)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Rct-Def(39)
Level 32: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 35: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(40), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(42), Prv-Absorb%(42)
Level 38: Zapp -- SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(45)
Level 44: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(46), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Weave -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(48), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(48), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), RedFrt-Def(50)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Assassination
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(11)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(13)
Level 0: High Pain Threshold
Level 0: Invader
Level 0: Born In Battle
Level 0: Marshal
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
------------

Edited by Sovera

QS, BB, and SB are at ~69% (+4) and ~83.8% (+3) outside of build up.

Burst is at ~77% (+4) and ~92.7% (+3), so probably good enough.

BL and AS look fine as is.

So, while BU will be up a lot, it would probably be good for your ST dps if you had a bit more accuracy.

That is the only complaint I can find.  Else, it looks solid.

This is pretty much the philosophy I used on my Kinetic Melee/Energy Aura, and it's one of my favorite builds. 

We all know by now that Concentrated Strike is bad, but if you find yourself wanting to use it and really enjoying the build up mechanic, it's also an excellent place for damage procs (ez 90% proc rate) which at least helps you feel better about it not getting critical hits. 

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7

Synthwaves: Level 50 Magic Stalker
Power Pool: Teleportation
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Body Blow -- TchofDth-Dam%(A), GldStr-%Dam(3), Mk'Bit-Dam%(3), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(5), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(5), GldStr-Acc/Dmg(7)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(7)
Level 2: Smashing Blow -- TchofDth-Dam%(A), GldStr-%Dam(9), Mk'Bit-Dam%(9), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(11), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(11), GldStr-Acc/Dmg(13)
Level 4: Quick Strike -- TchofDth-Dam%(A), GldStr-%Dam(17), Mk'Bit-Dam%(17), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(19), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(19), GldStr-Acc/Dmg(21)
Level 6: Assassin's Strike -- SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(A), Hct-Dmg(21), Hct-Dam%(23), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), TchofDth-Dam%(25), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(25)
Level 8: Kinetic Shield -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(27), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Rct-Def/Rchg(29), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(29), Rct-ResDam%(31)
Level 10: Power Shield -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(31), ShlWal-Def(31), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(33)
Level 12: Entropy Shield -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 14: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 16: Recall Friend -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 18: Burst -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Acc/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Dam%(34), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(34)
Level 20: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 22: Kinetic Dampening -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(36), GldArm-ResDam(36)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37)
Level 28: Energy Drain -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(37)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Concentrated Strike -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(37), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 35: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(40), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(42), Prv-Absorb%(42)
Level 38: Zapp -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg(42), Apc-Acc/Rchg(43), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43), StnoftheM-Dam%(45)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), PstBls-Dam%(45), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(46), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), JvlVll-Dam%(46)
Level 44: Electric Shackles -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(48), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
------------

7 hours ago, Caulderone said:

QS, BB, and SB are at ~69% (+4) and ~83.8% (+3) outside of build up.

Burst is at ~77% (+4) and ~92.7% (+3), so probably good enough.

BL and AS look fine as is.

So, while BU will be up a lot, it would probably be good for your ST dps if you had a bit more accuracy.

That is the only complaint I can find.  Else, it looks solid.

Damn, you're right, it was at 93% for +3 and then I messed with slotting and lost accuracy and didn't notice. I'll work on it.

Edit: Fixed. 93% is good enough for +3 and I don't fight +4 under level 50.

Edited by Sovera

• 3 weeks later

I've been looking around for a fiery aura build, for Stalkers and haven't had much luck yet.  I've taken a stab at a skeleton of a build, and this is what I've got so far.

Level 50 Mutation Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Body Blow -- Empty(A), Empty(11), Empty(13), Empty(13), Empty(15), Empty(17)
Level 1: Hide -- Empty(A), Empty(5)
Level 2: Smashing Blow -- Empty(A), Empty(17), Empty(19), Empty(19), Empty(21)
Level 4: Super Jump -- Empty(A), Empty(21)
Level 6: Assassin's Strike -- Empty(A), Empty(7), Empty(7), Empty(9), Empty(9), Empty(11)
Level 8: Build Up -- Empty(A)
Level 10: Fire Shield -- Empty(A), Empty(23), Empty(23), Empty(25), Empty(25), Empty(27)
Level 12: Healing Flames -- Empty(A), Empty(27), Empty(29), Empty(29), Empty(33), Empty(33)
Level 14: Hasten -- Empty(A), Empty(15)
Level 16: Temperature Protection -- Empty(A)
Level 18: Plasma Shield -- Empty(A), Empty(37), Empty(39), Empty(39), Empty(39)
Level 20: Consume -- Empty(A), Empty(33), Empty(34), Empty(34), Empty(34), Empty(40)
Level 22: Burst -- Empty(A), Empty(40), Empty(40), Empty(42), Empty(42)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 28: Burn -- Empty(A), Empty(36), Empty(36), Empty(36), Empty(37), Empty(37)
Level 30: Tough -- Empty(A), Empty(31), Empty(31), Empty(31)
Level 32: Concentrated Strike -- Empty(A), Empty(42), Empty(43), Empty(43), Empty(43), Empty(45)
Level 35: Cauterizing Blaze -- Empty(A), Empty(45), Empty(45), Empty(46), Empty(46)
Level 38: Weave -- Empty(A), Empty(46), Empty(50), Empty(50), Empty(50)
Level 41: Rise of the Phoenix -- Empty(A)
Level 44: Superior Conditioning -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- Empty(A), Empty(48), Empty(48), Empty(48)
Level 49: Assault -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Empty(A), Empty(3), Empty(3)
Level 2: Stamina -- Empty(A), Empty(5)
------------

Any advice or ideas would be welcome.

I'll make you a MASTER of LLAP-Goch

Bad Luck on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6dFlaOiWyyHdRGRHtpigQ

7 hours ago, Bad Luck said:

I've been looking around for a fiery aura build, for Stalkers and haven't had much luck yet.  I've taken a stab at a skeleton of a build, and this is what I've got so far.

Any advice or ideas would be welcome.

Not sure it this is the right thread for that.

The thing is Burn. It's not the heal or the midling resistances or the lack of any debuff resistances. Burn is why Fire Armor is taken, and Burn makes the enemies flee, which means only an AT with an agro aura manages to leverage burn... which means Brute or Tanker.

And this is why you don't see many (or any) Fire Armor builds for Stalker/Scrappers.

Alright, after a detour leveling my little beast of a Rad/MA Tanker I returned to this build and finished leveling it.

Thoughts:

Spoiler

- Leveling was hard on the endurance. KM is a hog due to how fast it animates and EA's lack of passive recovery hurts. It's baffling why the devs thought it was a good idea to have Energize at 35 instead of 20. Even after Energy Drain it was common having to use it at every pack of mobs because my blue bar just wilted just as it was common to detoggle two or three times a mission. ...I long for Radiation Therapy.

- Even at 50 and with a modified build emphasizing moar recovery and having obtained the accolades the blue bar is still devastated with frequent use of AoEs. I could use Energize as a 'passive' faux-recovery, but wasting one's heal means not having it if we need it. Still, with the accolades and the modified build Energy Drain manages to keep endurance up even against a single enemy and easily in AoE situations.

- My dislike for EA remains despite the praises sung to it. EA works great in easy mode where it is not tested, but the moment it is tested it falls apart like wet paper. 36 seconds for the heal to recover coupled with weak resistances means when the going gets tough EA folds. I would probably go for a remake using a different secondary. Ice Armor's is a definite consideration since the -damage from Chilling Embrace would stack very well with the -damage of Kinetic Melee, and Ice Armor's Hoarfrost heal being worse than EA's (since it's more an HP buff than a heal and is only up once every two minutes) can be aided by the phenomenal Icy Bastion (30 seconds up, one minute down) that with minimal slotting maxes resistances while also giving an extra 800% regen plus recovery. And all of that without a crash?

- Damage. THE reason why we play a Stalker. Damage swings between feeling good and just feeling okay. 'Feels' is not really a metric though. I'm only at T3 Musculature and still finishing to IO boost everything but I'll try to finish the character, or barring that copy to the test server and do a couple Pylons just for a metric. The lack of huge crits is noticeable since KM works more on the DPS aspect than burst. The procs definitely helped there and it's really common to use Burst, send a pack on their butts, and while still animating to get up kill three of them with the fast animations, crits, and procs, making gore explosions. If you want a fast animating character this will work very well. Just keep in mind that without 2.5 second animations you're not going to get 1k crits either.

- A second AoE works really well. Burst and auto-crits from Hide does a lot, but it takes a cycle of 7-8 seconds (Burst animation included) for a second AoE to clean the minions that survived. A Fireball still empowered by BU + Gaussian after an auto-crit Burst helps with that clean-up. Following a Tanker while waiting for Hide to recover and then hover over the ball of enemies to unleash BU and both feels as good as throwing a nuke on a Blaster and recharging much faster. It also animates so fast (1.2 seconds) that I will replace Quick Strike with it if I have 2-3 enemies in its huge radius (15y) which is not something I would do with Burst (2.9 animation, 8y radius).

- The choice in incarnates is still open. Ageless and DDR would be useful all around for blue bar and defense protection but it seems like a waste when having Energy Drain and Energize. Barrier seems like the correct choice to fix the squishyness of EA when the going gets tough. I failed a Tinpex for the first time since returning to Homecoming since the pylons ate our team alive until we gave up (we had one meleer, and it was me on this Stalker) which is something that a T4 Barrier right before the first Pylon would *probably* have carried us through. Since it's not one of my builds where I build to 40% and then then rely on Barrier for the last 5% it leaves Barrier as a pre-emptive panic button. About to face the lobster ambush atop the hill in ITF? Barrier the team at the last second. Pylon rush in Tinpex? Ditto.

I changed the original build in some small ways. Added more endurance discount where it would fit, added more recovery where I could (second Sup Assassin's Mark in AS, third Sup Blistering Cold in Body Blow, another slot in Stamina, etc), decided that with my endurance woes I did *not* want another toggle in the form of Assault and since Fireball would be thematic for me I exchanged Ball Lightning for it and nabbed Melt Armor while at it. Someone who decides to just take Ageless can tweak this accordingly.

Revised build:

Spoiler

https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Level 50 Natural Stalker
Power Pool: Flight
Ancillary Pool: Blaze Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Quick Strike -- GldStr-Acc/Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg(3), Mk'Bit-Dam%(3), GldStr-%Dam(5), ExpStr-Dam%(5), FrcFdb-Rechg%(7)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Body Blow -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dam%(7), Mk'Bit-Dam%(9), GldStr-%Dam(9), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11)
Level 4: Smashing Blow -- Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(A), GldStr-Acc/Dmg(17), GldStr-%Dam(17), Mk'Bit-Dam%(19), Hct-Dam%(19), TchofDth-Dam%(21)
Level 6: Assassin's Strike -- SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), TchofDth-Dam%(23), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(25), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(25)
Level 8: Kinetic Shield -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A)
Level 10: Entropy Shield -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(27), Rct-Def/EndRdx(27)
Level 14: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(29), Ksm-ToHit+(29), Rct-ResDam%(31), Rct-Def(31)
Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 18: Burst -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Arm-Acc/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34)
Level 20: Build Up -- AdjTrg-Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(34), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(36), GssSynFr--Build%(36), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(36), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(37)
Level 22: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Kinetic Dampening -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37), GldArm-3defTpProc(39), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(39)
Level 28: Energy Drain -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(39), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(40)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(40)
Level 32: Boxing -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40)
Level 35: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(42), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(43), Prv-Absorb%(43)
Level 38: Char -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45)
Level 41: Melt Armor -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 44: Fire Ball -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(46), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(46), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(46), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(48), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48)
Level 47: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(48), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Weave -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(15)
Level 0: High Pain Threshold
Level 0: Invader
Level 0: Born In Battle
Level 0: Marshal
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
------------

Edited by Sovera

My KM/EA's standard rotation is BB, SB and AS. Sprinkle in as many Moonbeams and BU as possible. Open up with Burst or CS. CS may not be efficient but i do like using it when hidden on AV/EB, allows for nice BU stacking for either MB or AS.

While my build does have some End issues, Energy Drain helps deal with it. But overall, aside from Burst and CS, the attacks are fast and has very fast feeling to it.