Enhancement fails to convert!

Rumbleweed

I have a level 21 Impervium Armor: Resistance/Endurance/Recharge enhancement, not attuned.

I put it in the conversion window, Out of Set Conversion, Category: Resist. I have more than the 2 converters needed to perform operation.

When I click Convert, it gives me the error "Enhancement Conversion failed".

By my calculation, there are 4 other sets it could convert to.

Trying the In Set Conversion gets the same results.

For what it's worth, I got this by converting from a level 21 Impervious Skin: Status Resistance/Regeneration, Out of Set, Category Resist.

Okay, guess it was a different problem. Thought I might be having related to the Rikti Invasion in the zone I was in (Port Oakes), so I went to my base.

Opened up the converter window, and instead of the 10 converters it was showing before, I couldn't bring up the converter window because I had no converters at all. So, not sure if the failure was eating my converters without updating the window, and I happened to go to base when I hit 0, or the window was showing me 10 while I was in Port Oakes when I didn't have any.

Very odd...

Edited by Rumbleweed

• 1 month later

some recent display convert strangeness.

here's an example of conversion working but seemingly to the wrong level (level was correct in the tray, so no biggie)

image.png.9ae566e891e44248cf6bb67da2fe25b3.png

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I've had this issue where it would either give me some odd number on the convert OR I could not convert at all.. 

Relogging fixed the issue..