Might of the Tanker and AoEs

Psyonico

Pretty straightforward question.

I've got a Psi/WP tank I'd like to add the Might of the Tanker proc to.  The only problem is the only place I can fit it without losing important set bonuses is Mass Levitate.  My question is, does this IO have a chance to proc per target hit, or is it just a 1 time per activation?

Thanks

What this team needs is more Defenders

I figured it would only proc once per activation, but I wasn't sure if the attempt to proc was per activation or per target.

Even if I can only have 1 stack of it, that will help my survivability tremendously.

What this team needs is more Defenders

1 hour ago, Psyonico said:

I figured it would only proc once per activation, but I wasn't sure if the attempt to proc was per activation or per target.

Even if I can only have 1 stack of it, that will help my survivability tremendously.

Keep in mind, the buff lasts for 20 seconds, so if you can fire off 3 mass levitate within that time frame, you can reach 20% resistance to all.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn