Sorry David Wincott...

Peacemoon

Sorry David Wincott... always slightly embarressing when you get a little sidetracked at level 15 and don't return until you're a level 50 incarnate 😳😳

Wondered why I had these low level clues stuck in my clues folder.. turns out I was half way through his story arc!

Time to finish the job...

screenshot_200512-15-46-44.thumb.jpg.67cf2fd2f3b7ea7cc47b4e81364d0292.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

Writing this I just realised I had the same thing with Matthew Habashy in Atlas Park - did 1 mission with him and never came back, but been carrying round a Hellion clue all this time! My clues tab is now nice and clear 😉 

• Haha 2

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Gray arcs... we've all been there.  I made the mistake WAY back when, probably around issue 4, of talking to one of the low level story arc contacts pre-level 10 and then got sidetracked teaming with friends, then TF's and suddenly I was 50 and unable to get missions because I had the maximum story arcs open.  It took a bit to figure out what they were and one of them was something like a 5-7 mission arc of level 10's.  Really a challenge at level 50.  Kill all missions too of course... pain in the butt.

• Haha 2

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

On 5/12/2020 at 10:50 AM, Peacemoon said:

Sorry David Wincott... always slightly embarressing when you get a little sidetracked at level 15 and don't return until you're a level 50 incarnate 😳😳

Wondered why I had these low level clues stuck in my clues folder.. turns out I was half way through his story arc!

Time to finish the job...

screenshot_200512-15-46-44.thumb.jpg.67cf2fd2f3b7ea7cc47b4e81364d0292.jpg

I side switched before completing Habeshy's story arc so now i'm stuck with it lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chance Jackson said:

I side switched before completing Habeshy's story arc so now i'm stuck with it lol

You will forever have the Hellion clue “why we fight”, guard it well!

• Haha 1

Retired, October 2022.

This thread reminded me to check my contacts. Apparently I had forgotten to do the last mission in the Envoy of Shadows arc. Oops, I hope it wasn’t urgent.  

The American Dream, Willpower/Kinetic Melee Tanker, Everlasting.

This thread made me grin...

About three days ago, I happened to notice that my now-50 and fully Incarnated WP/Street Tank still had Kestrel's 'Envoy of Shadows' arc open.

Now, the thing to know here is that the Envoy and I have kind-of a *history*.

Almost all of my blue-siders end up doing that arc, typically as solos.

For some of the gang, he's nothing special. A big, murky, demon-shaped speed-bump that they plow through without issues. 

For other members of my crew, though? He's been total hell. An absolute royal pain in the rump that's taken multiple, painful, eat-my-whole-tray-of-inspies attempts to get past. For those characters, the Envoy is their nemesis. A name to be cursed, and towards which tiny fists are to be shaken. 

I sort-of consider what Khalil did to the big jerk when I went back and finished that arc to be a measure of revenge for those characters. Justice rendered in their names. 

It was great fun. XD

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Like 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice