Invisible teleporter base item

While you guys are working on base items for that upcoming patch, could you possibly create a teleporter that's just a clickable invisible box?

Basically so it can be placed in front of doors and things to make a teleporter to send you to the other side of it. Or well, to a room that's meant to be the other side anyway ;-)

There are a few ways to kind of do this already, but they're all visible to one degree or another. Would be nice if it was just an invisible block like the teleport points are.

How about a normal looking DOOR that functions as a portal.

BRB recreating The Lost Room as a base...

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

I tried to do this exact thing using the existing Alpha/Bravo points and decide against it because it's just like going to the train with the extra clicks. I'd had it between my porters and the rez/meeting room (think a bunker). Then I remembered just how much rezing one can do and how much "fun" all those extra clicks would add. >.<

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

That would also be good, but the invisible portal would let you turn any arbitrary object into a portal, so I can have the Vault door as my base entrance. I'm already doing that with the "small portal" effect, but it's not completely invisible and bugs me a bit.

• 1 month later

That would also be good, but the invisible portal would let you turn any arbitrary object into a portal, so I can [glow=red,2,300]have the Vault door as my base entrance. I'm already doing that with the "small portal" effect[/glow], but it's not completely invisible and bugs me a bit.

How are you using anything other than the base portal as, well, the base portal?