Ideas for claiming mass Character Items from email?

Troyusrex

I've been doing a bunch of tinkering with Super Packs over the last six months and decided it's time to cash out whatever hasn't yet been cashed out. My email is just filled with items and I'm slogging through claiming them.

I then I get to "enhancement Unslotter" and see that I have 1,925. Certainly not the most of something I've ever had, but enough to think how little I want to click almost 2,000 times.

Anyone have a more automated or quicker way to handle these sorts of volumes?   

Your best bet is likely to use a thirdparty program like AutoHotkey so you can set up a macro to click X times.

"Claim All" would be a huge QoL upgrade for Super Packs. Tie it to inf sinks, I'd happily pay a billion for that.

• Like 1

Not that it would help with things already in the email, but for transferring a 2nd account and a transfer alt does the trick just fine.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I can tell you from tinkering with the private install there’s a TON of QOL improvements that could be made by some enterprising developers (myself included) but only -IF- Homecoming would open themselves up to some API gateways.

For example, it’s fully possible to create an Auction House API that would allow for transaction monitoring well beyond the “last 5.”  Even the existing AH UI is using a crude form of this.  With the right API, you could even allow transactions without logging directly into the game.  But a start would be read-only capabilities which, when coupled with the right app, would allow for some pretty interesting capabilities to monitor trends almost the same as with financial markets.  Looking not only at sales price, but “crafting costs” as well over time.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 12:10 PM, nihilii said:

Your best bet is likely to use a thirdparty program like AutoHotkey so you can set up a macro to click X times.

AutoHotKey has worked fairly well. Not nearly as good as a "claim all" would be, but has saved my poor finger a lot of clicks!

• Like 1