We should do a Hami raid!

EmperorSteele

SO! Hami raid! We should talk about when is good for everyone, assuming we're not going to completely PuG it (though that worked out pretty well for the BAF i was on the other day). I'll also post a very genral run down here.

I'm good any evening this week from 7-10pm Eastern, or any time Saturday and any time up until 7pm on Sunday.

I've taken part in my fair share of raids back on Virtue, and I could probably run it if no one else volunteers.

As for what to bring? A blueside character level 45 or higher. Incarnates would be awesome but are NOT required. Make sure your inspiration tray is MOSTLY EMPTY (a rez, a couple break frees and maybe some team insps would be okay, otherwise, keep it clear!). You'll need the space for special inspiration drops.

Note: unless the Homecoming team has changed something, the Hive only supports 50 characters. So once we agree on a time, its first come first served!

When you get to the Hive, meet at the overlook near the middle of the zone, to the south (don't engage any hostiles along the way!) Once eveyone is in, the league leader will form up the teams, and we start hunting. The zone is full of Giant Monsters. Defeating them may cause a special inspiration to drop called Essence of the Earth. These are the only thing which can mitigate Hamidon's damage, so we need a lot of these, especially for the tanks! After a random number of foes have been defeated, they'll all run away, and Hamidon will spawn in the middle of the zone. Hopefully this step takes around 20 minutes. Any more is monotonos, any less and we may not have enough EoEs.

Once Hamidon is spawned, the league will reconvene at the staging area. We'll redistribute EoEs, with tanks and brutes being favored. The league leader will over timing for buffs, attacks, and so on. The leader will also assign targets (basically melees on yellow mitos, range attackers on blues, and controllers on greens).

Once mitos are down, we move onto the nucleus. When the nucleus reaches 75, 50, and 25% health, he will spawn a new set of mitos. Usually a leader will call for an evac just before this happens, and we start over. We repeat until the Hamidon is out of respawns and we take him down.

There's a bit more to it than that. There's communication and coordination involved. But I just wanted to give folks a general idea what to expect. So again, post availability below and I'll see what we can come up with!

[EDIT] I'm gonna default running this to Foxfyre! They're their raid for 8pm EST on Saturday!

The Sisterhood has several people that would be interested in doing Hami. My active hours are 9:00PM EST to 1:00 AM EST during the week with weekends unlimited. Most other members are the same hours as yours.

The Sisterhood - Liberty Server

Ok, so this thread hasn't gotten many replies, but a lot of people in game have expressed interest, so it'll probably be best to PuG it.

That said, I'm thinking Saturday starting around 6-7pm EST. I'll probably start recruiting around 5:30/5:45. If a decent number of people join early, I'll send them to Monster Island north of PI for some EoE farming before the raid proper while I continue to recruit and set up the league.

That said, I'll be running Patty-Sue Ivanova, so look out for that name in LFG, and I'll be recruiting though global channels Excelsior, Excelsior TFs, and Excelsior Badges. If there are any other, more active channels, let me know!

[EDIT] Disregard, looks like there's already another hami being planned for 8pm, so let's just do that!

Hey guys!  Saw this topic and had to chime in.

I was going to be making an announcement soon myself, but it looks like other people are itching to do this too!

Justice Server has settled on Excelsior (pretty much all of us that came back).  We have a raid planned for Saturday 5/25 @ 8pm EST.

Please feel free to join us!  We're looking forward to taking down the evil gelatinous goo and hoping this will be the start of regular Hami Raids on Excelsior!