Options for flash themed characters

Garrickwest

hey guys i currently have a flash themed scrapper that is DM/SR...i picked DM mainly for the shadow maul animation of multiple punches. 

Id like to try another flash themed build but cant decide on what combo....i love SR and believe its the easiest to softcap defense. With it being flash themed i love defense soft cap idea of seeing miss miss miss miss...I do also like the synergy of siphon life as a quick self heal.  What would u suggest as good combos for another flash character that could softcap defense easily... In mids i messed with kinetic melee/regen with meleed def at like 37% and range at 33%...

I made my speedster themed character a Kinetic Melee/Radiation Armor scrapper.  The combo works reasonably well and this one shot into the lead as my personal favorite and 'main' scrapper.  Kinetic Melee for the busy animations and revving sound effects.   Radiation Armor, for Beta Decay.  Electric Armor is also worth considering.

Edited by Heraclea
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

• 2 weeks later

How about the Kinetic melee jazz hands as suggested above and go with Energy Aura as the secondary you get faster recharge with enemies around it is a defensive set easy to soft cap all positional but negative energy, has a heal.  This should be on the theme for your concept

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

I've got a speedster. She's a DM/SR brute but only because flurry doesn't crit on a scrapper. I ended up taking midnight grasp, rationalizing it as her leeching the speed force from an enemy, thus immobilizing them, and her attack chain is shadowmaul, flurry, MG with whirlwind thrown in just to toss spawns around when they get too packed.

She performs surprisingly well for being a pure concept character.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

I've got a speedster. She's a DM/SR brute but only because flurry doesn't crit on a scrapper. I ended up taking midnight grasp, rationalizing it as her leeching the speed force from an enemy, thus immobilizing them, and her attack chain is shadowmaul, flurry, MG with whirlwind thrown in just to toss spawns around when they get too packed.

She performs surprisingly well for being a pure concept character.

Ya i wish flurry did better damage. I use the same rational for midnight grasp! haha. I changed the animation so its just the energy ball instead of the things coming out of the ground.

Ya i have an attack chain of siphon life, smite,  MG, smite recommended by another forumer as a good attack chain for AV's.

But i have been thinking of what i can do for a 2nd build with him.

This build i think will be more fun build over effectiveness with flurry and whirlwind as well.