This is me overreaching.

Lavitz

So, I really love those small super teams of people with different talents but similar uniforms (Power Rangers, Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors). I would love to get 2-4 players who also love those types of supers and come up with an idea for a small squad.

To be honest, I have one in mind that I really like, but I would prefer to find one person to start with and come up with the team and design the costumes together.

Please reply to me here or find my online @Lavitz

I hope to hear from somebody.

One of my best memories in game was coming out of a mission door and there were seven players all in their SG uniform, all standing by the door waiting for hte 8th to show.

It was awesome to see a TEAM, all in I believe blue and white, with the same logo on each persons chest.

Good luck with it Lavitz

There was the Sailor Sushi Squad, back on virtue. We got pretty big for a while, including a coalition group for the guys in sentai uniforms. That was pretty easy... We all had the school girl outfit with minor changes and color coded by what our elemental/power effects were. I played a fire/trick arrow blaster if I remember.

you know theres a couple of vids from CoH classic were there were players dressing up as power rangers on you tube

EMERALD STAR PUB DISCORD: 

Hey guys.  Need a place to go online were you can forget eberything going on in the real world?  Place to let loose have fun and a laugh?  Well come on down to the Emerald star pub.  A fun place to be thats both ooc and rp chat.  You want to know more theres an invite below to come check us out and have some fun

Emerald Star Pub

My brother and I talked about eventually putting together a super group and while we all have our unique costumes and stuff, we really wanted to make a optional group costume the group could wear sometimes to make us look like a team. The costumes would be mostly uniform, but would accommodate each persons unique flare. For example, if your a power suit character in a big suit of armor, you would probably just have your armor painted similarly to our uniforms.

It is more than just a uniform though, it's about making a handful of characters that all have different abilities but are of the same source. I just want to be clear, I'm not looking for some randoms to where the same colors as me while fighting crime. It should go deeper than that. I DO love a good matching spandex though. Crimes of an 80's heart.

I'm a huge fan of the concept myself. Even the ones with a significant difference to appearance (rather than just a color shift and, if exposed, hairstyle type of thing), like Saint Seiya/Knights of the Zodiac style. If OP is still thinking of doing this and hasn't found their full squad yet, I'd be more than happy to dedicate one of my character slots to a Sentai-style team.

I agree, if people have stuff like this, I’d love to hear it.

One other person and I have started a group though. It is essentially Sailor Moon but with men. Mostly just to help step further away from Sailor Moon, but there are still similarities. Just two of us so far, but I have uniforms made for most of them already and they do look pretty great.

So I guess if anybody wants to join, I can send over the costumes via e-mail and I have the powers loosely chosen. Though I won’t say no to some discussions over powersets. There are multiple ways to do a number of powers now.

They never added a Venus symbol though, so that sucks.

I ran through a DFB tonight with a Trooper Neptune and Trooper Uranus. They were pretty cool. Simple distinctive costumes. I don't know if that was you or someone else. I would be interested in a SG like this. My only issue is really time. Work and other needs keep me from playing as much as I would like. But then again, 24/7 really isn't a realistic goal anyway....

May I make a suggestion? A lot of people who are into this idea might not a)fit into such a limited-size squad or b)like the 'Sailor Moon but guys' angle, so I propose a coalition of Sentai/Magical Girl/mecha pilot/whatever-inspired teams. The SGs keep their own unique styles of course, but the coalition imposes no stylistic elements, but merely asks that the SGs stick to their concept and also sometimes help one another out, like when, say, Sailor Moon was looking for Sailor Venus and she turned out to be Naoko Takeuchi's previous creation Sailor V, for example.

I ran through a DFB tonight with a Trooper Neptune and Trooper Uranus. They were pretty cool. Simple distinctive costumes. I don't know if that was you or someone else. I would be interested in a SG like this. My only issue is really time. Work and other needs keep me from playing as much as I would like. But then again, 24/7 really isn't a realistic goal anyway....

That was us Neko, thank you for your kind comments about our uniforms. If you do want to join in, find me in-game and we can speak further, i’ll survive with just us two but would welcome more anytime

Cerulean Legion did this, back in the day. Everyone's powers were derived by absorbing a crystalline shard from the Source Stone. Everyone had different powers, but everyone could fly, and everyone started off with the same costume. Any clothes put on over the costume tended to um... dissolve. By the time you got to a certain level, it was assumed you had enough control over your shard to make it dress you how you wanted, but it was still all shard energy.

Some people chafed at the restriction, but they mostly just didn't join or faded out and we were left with a close-knit core of RPers. We did a lot of grouping and TFs, wrote stories, did artwork... It was a great SG.

One of my best memories in game was coming out of a mission door and there were seven players all in their SG uniform, all standing by the door waiting for hte 8th to show.

It was awesome to see a TEAM, all in I believe blue and white, with the same logo on each persons chest.

Good luck with it Lavitz

The SG I was in in the old days always ran with colors. In fact, we asked people to dedicate a costume slot and adopt as much of the uniform as wouldn't mess with their main design/concept. It worked out very well and I'd love to see more of that in the game. Especially when we were doing TFs and Trials... it felt... supergroupy.

Svengjuk, Formerly Alice, Empty Man, EM Riptide, Silver Mouse, and many more... SG: Hero Dawn

Cerulean Legion did this, back in the day. Everyone's powers were derived by absorbing a crystalline shard from the Source Stone. Everyone had different powers, but everyone could fly, and everyone started off with the same costume. Any clothes put on over the costume tended to um... dissolve. By the time you got to a certain level, it was assumed you had enough control over your shard to make it dress you how you wanted, but it was still all shard energy.

Some people chafed at the restriction, but they mostly just didn't join or faded out and we were left with a close-knit core of RPers. We did a lot of grouping and TFs, wrote stories, did artwork... It was a great SG.

I love that concept, very cool! I hope they come back now that Paragon is out of limbo.