Restore the Shadow Cysts!

Greycat

1 hour ago, Coyotedancer said:

It's about the perception of them being death-traps and an added complication for the rest of the team.

So ... all those pleas to make the game harder because it's too easy ... are from people who are fibbing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

5 minutes ago, Redlynne said:

So ... all those pleas to make the game harder because it's too easy ... are from people who are fibbing?

Exactly! 

I have never asked for it to be harder lol but its these things, and shadow shard and first ward and night ward, things people don't do, that make me want to run with the people who plea for harder content so I can see exactly what they fight.  Are they doing those hard things and its still too easy?  If so, I must sit at their feet and learn like a good little grasshopper!

Except I dont do shadow shard.  Was invited to a tf the other day, couldn't even find/get to my teammates so I left.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Redlynne said:

Or they came from a different set of people.

I think you could have figured that out on you own, but hey... Why pass up a chance to be snarky, right?

• Sad 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

6 minutes ago, Coyotedancer said:

I think you could have figured that out on you own, but hey... Why pass up a chance to be snarky, right?

And you would NEVER stoop to doing anything like that now, would you?  💫

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

I miss the Cyst spawns. Yes, they were hard! Yes, they could rofl-stomp a team (ah, the glorious days of a Frostfire mission with Cysts!). I definitely remember that Kheldians would be 'dis-invited' from teams... but I also remember seeing plenty of LFT for 'no _____' (fill in the blank for whatever AT). Jerks are gonna jerk.

I'd like to see the Cyst spawns returned to the game, even if it was just as a difficulty option. The Cyst spawns required that teams act slightly more coherently than they currently do now. My opinion is that it's too easy (generally because of IO slotting) for teams to split up and run their own ways in missions. I wouldn't mind the content requiring that we play a little more carefully. As it is, I still have a 'default' bind to look for Quantums on all my toons, even though they are far less of a concern these days.