Windows do not change color when I switch alignement

Glowman

14 minutes ago, Zer0 Hour said:

When i switch alignment - on any of my toons - the windows no longer change color (from red to blue). As far as I know, I haven't change any settings.

How do I change this back?

Pretty sure you have to log out then log back into the game to get the window color change. You can also customize the window colors in the menu options. 

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Did your character start in Praetoria? 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Were you the one asking about this on Everlasting? (I'm guessing so, mostly curious to see if someone else is mentioning this as well.)

Quick test, took a new blueside character to null, said make me a villain, went red right away. Switched back, UI went blue right away. (I am running the 64 bit client.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Same thing happened to me last summer or maybe early fall... I hadn't played around with the color scales at all before that, but switching alignments did not change colors, and this happened on random characters but not others. Eventually it started changing colors with alignment on its own, sometimes even on one that I DID change the color for, so I dunno. It did make me play with the color sliders and eventually found a color I actually like better for some of my characters. Still, it's kind of odd...

• 2 months later

This happened to me just a few days ago, villian stuck with a blue UI.  32bit client.  Fortunatly, it's just the one toon.  Support has no idea what causes it, or how to fix it.  Nothing I have tried has had any effect, however, one can change to color manually, and it will remain true, but obvioisly it still wont swap.