Photos, Gifs, and Winners from Miss and Arcanum's Monster Mash Monday!

GM Miss

• Retired Lead Game Master

We want to thank everyone for coming out and testing the queue system with us. We also had a ton of fun sharing our new Monster Mash skit! 

Players took part in a nefarious plot by a special guest who was constantly trying to mingle in our fun! Arcanum's book of spells often went awry and Miss's mask couldn't hold its form. We had a lot of fun testing some stability issues, the queue,  AND your grit as heroes, villains, and everything in between! 

Heroes and Villains both went off the rails in this battle! 

3ad6ab3b303ba1c4ea5efcb4e0e61aad.png.aca46c8a14efa65c4bfaa966b663db4c.png

The villainous Lord Nemesis makes an appearance! 

201f4c72009de6be3a17a7133dff2e41.thumb.jpg.23463d941862b98687862f0ec4212d32.jpg

Group Photos!

3ece87b7a5e75ad4b774857cb58f903d.jpg.d90652c4aa62beff24fbe78ddf828bed.jpg

A thank you to our awesome GM staff that were able to make it! 

@GM Arcanum / @Jimmy / @GM Kal / @GM Tempest / @GM Conviction / @GM Sparky / @GM Crumpet /  @GM GoodNyght

9e96f2d3847120c0aabd7c6d37f93949.thumb.jpg.ce5e91b803e207717cf22ce24225d69d.jpg

🎉🎉Our winners for the raffle are Pure SunlightElmfire, and Oracle of Dodona - your merits will be in the mail! If they aren't in the next 24-48 hours please message me here or on discord!🎉🎉

Edited by GM Miss
  • Like 3

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

screenshot_200615-13-20-08.thumb.jpg.8cff8509a2722ca9698bf61f275172f9.jpg

The GM's also summoned large scale duplicates of the players...  Had a hard time getting a screenshot of myself (in black and green in the center) due to crowding, and because 'fenders don't seem to fare well as Giant Monsters.

I wish I could have gotten a screenie of the sixteen-tentacle Lusca, but I couldn't zoom out far enough.

Also...  whatever that melee temp power was we had at the end, I need to know how to get it.  🙂

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

• Retired Lead Game Master

@Doc_Scorpion I am glad you were able to make it! The dopplegangers were awesome. I see a dead @GM Arcanum and a dead @Jimmy on the right! I am directly opposite of you I think Doc. 

Also: How to get that power - Be Tyrant. 😄

• Like 1

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

• City Council
51 minutes ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

screenshot_200615-13-20-08.thumb.jpg.8cff8509a2722ca9698bf61f275172f9.jpg

The GM's also summoned large scale duplicates of the players...  Had a hard time getting a screenshot of myself (in black and green in the center) due to crowding, and because 'fenders don't seem to fare well as Giant Monsters.

I wish I could have gotten a screenie of the sixteen-tentacle Lusca, but I couldn't zoom out far enough.

Also...  whatever that melee temp power was we had at the end, I need to know how to get it.  🙂

Thanks for noticing! I worked hard on that Lusca 😁.

The two powers are actually courtesy of Tyrant. If you play his personal story arc in Ouroboros you get the chance to play as him and can reuse the power. Its a fun little arc, I highly recommend. ^_^

• Like 1

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

42 minutes ago, GM Arcanum said:

Thanks for noticing! I worked hard on that Lusca 😁.

The filthy polluted bay in Crey's Folly would be exactly where I'd expected a mutated giant monster to take up residence...  Just sayin'.  😁

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

• GM Miss unfeatured this topic