Camel's Super Reflexes/Energy Melee Tank. 70% defense to Melee, Ranged and AoE.

Camel

Not a bad start, Camel! Good mix of +HP and+rech in that build!

I had a play around with it and made some changes:

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Tanker
Primary Power Set: Super Reflexes
Secondary Power Set: Energy Melee
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Focused Fighting -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(3), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(3), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(5), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(46), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 1: Barrage -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(13), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Rchg(17), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(19), Hct-Dam%(19)
Level 2: Focused Senses -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(5), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(7), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(7)
Level 4: Bone Smasher -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(A), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(25)
Level 6: Agile -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(29), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), LucoftheG-Def(43), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(43)
Level 8: Practiced Brawler -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 10: Dodge -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 12: Taunt -- PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg(A)
Level 14: Evasion -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(15), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(15), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(45), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(46), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 16: Whirling Hands -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(27), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Arm-Acc/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Arm-Dam%(37)
Level 18: Lucky -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(34), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(43)
Level 20: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Quickness -- Run-I(A)
Level 28: Build Up -- AdjTrg-Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(29), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 30: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(31), UnbGrd-Max HP%(31), Ags-Psi/Status(33), ImpArm-ResPsi(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42)
Level 32: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 35: Energy Transfer -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(37), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Mk'Bit-Dam%(42)
Level 38: Total Focus -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(40)
Level 41: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 44: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(45), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Energy Torrent -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Defense Amplifier 
Level 4: Kinetic Dampener 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Prv-Absorb%(11), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(11), Mrc-Rcvry+(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(9), PrfShf-End%(9), PwrTrns-+Heal(50)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Resilient Core Paragon 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
------------

Main thing was removing some of the redundancies, and putting the tanker ATO into TF so you can reliably double-stack it.

Here's how the numbers look (with barrier's  2m bonus added):

image.png.aca77f81234769265c4bc1435b1cf697.png

If you didn't want Barrier, you could just go with Rebirth and buy the P2W def/res buffs to put you in the same ballpark.

Speaking of the P2W. Here's how those Barrier numbers look with the P2W buffs added, and the Kinetic Dampener added:

image.png.953ca249ddaa0c2a037038737361522e.png

And here's how THEY look with Melee Hybrid switched on:

image.png.9d864066d7444067c050a513cca6cd32.png

Not bad! You could probably expect another 6.7% res from frequent triple stacking of the ATO, plus another 5% res from base buffs, for a total of 11.7% extra res. That should put your res to everything at 85% minimum for the super hard fights like Rularuu/Recluse/Crimson Prototype/Tyrant. (Or let you keep the above numbers and switch out for Rebirth. Which is probably wiser.)

City of Heroes Class of 2001.

• 1 month later