Infinitum Build Collection

Infinitum

9 hours ago, Hyperstrike said:

There are no "newbie tankers".

There is only a numerical value for "Butts Kicked"

I prefer a different metric. 

Anything can kick butt. 

Only a tanker causes broken attack deployment - fists, legs, swords, shields... Lamp posts. Etc.  All with our just our faces even.  I have had the enemy actually give up before and take to heavy drinking because their attacks ran dry while I made myself a sandwich. 

• 3 weeks later
On 6/19/2024 at 6:51 PM, Infinitum said:

Anything can kick butt. 

Only a tanker causes broken attack deployment - fists, legs, swords, shields... Lamp posts. Etc.  All with our just our faces even.  I have had the enemy actually give up before and take to heavy drinking because their attacks ran dry while I made myself a sandwich. 

Hey infinitum, do you think you can help me with a bio/tw tanker and energyaura/energymelee brute? i'd like to still be able to tank anything but do adequate damage as well for either solo or team play

Edited by Addanc

On 6/19/2024 at 6:51 PM, Infinitum said:

Anything can kick butt. 

I've been told the 8 foot tall guys, that jamming a foot up someone's butt is painful, distracting and generally makes movement impossible...  😃

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

So this topic is long enough that I can't look through the whole thing for what I'm after, I'll just ask:

How would a Shield/Mace Tanker differ from Invictan, the Shield/Axe Tanker listed at the start of the thread? I know there would be something, as I cannot imagine slotting Shatter as lightly as that build slots Axe Cyclone. Nor can I convince myself there are good options on where to strip slots from to add slots to Shatter, with the "best" option appearing to be Whirling Mace, the weakest of Mace's three AoE attacks, but the one that hits in all directions. So, what should I change beyond just going in and switching Secondary from Axe to Mace?

Edit: never mind, as soon as I started looking from first to last instead of from last (for most recent builds) to first, I found it. Now I feel dumb. Oh well, such is life.

Edited by TheMoncrief
Made a mistake.