Infinitum Build Collection

Infinitum

1 hour ago, Texman said:

@Infinitum Thanks for the insight.  I saw you have a tanker build for shield/ss but do you happen to have a build for brute? 

I think i have one at home that I created for someone - when i get home from work i will upload it for ya.

I went with the tanker option so it isn't in my normal stable of builds.

19 hours ago, Infinitum said:

I think i have one at home that I created for someone - when i get home from work i will upload it for ya.

I went with the tanker option so it isn't in my normal stable of builds.

Can the brute version shrug off the rage crash -20% def as well or is that just the tanker build?  I have a couple brutes but no tankers just because I'm afraid damage will be too low, yet the feeling of being nigh unkillable does sound fun.

19 minutes ago, Texman said:

Can the brute version shrug off the rage crash -20% def as well or is that just the tanker build?  I have a couple brutes but no tankers just because I'm afraid damage will be too low, yet the feeling of being nigh unkillable does sound fun.

Pretty sure the Def crash is going to be there. I never notice on my Brute, but he is SS/Bio not SS/Shield and so a goodly chunk of incoming damage is going to hit his unaffected S/L Resistance just like normal.

4 hours ago, Texman said:

It's the same -20% debuff to defense for both, but... 

1. Tankers have more hit points.

2. Tankers have a higher defense modifier and thus probably more defense to start with.

3. Tankers have a higher resistance modifier and an ATO to stack even more res, so they'll take less damage even with debuffed defense than the Brute.

• Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, ZemX said:

It's the same -20% debuff to defense for both, but... 

1. Tankers have more hit points.

2. Tankers have a higher defense modifier and thus probably more defense to start with.

3. Tankers have a higher resistance modifier and an ATO to stack even more res, so they'll take less damage even with debuffed defense than the Brute.

Yes I was mainly wondering if the brute could be built with similar durability to deal with the rage crash but it looks like the tank ATOs are what might be the  difference maker.  Thanks!

First off, thanks @Infinitum for sharing all this wonderful builds and the tips on how to play them, this combined with the 801 and ITF threads and brought back my love for Tanks. My son and I now have way too many tanks, which can only be a good thing right!

With the new update coming I thought I should try and prep a new invulnerable tank to run the new hard mode content. Invulnerable/Rad seems to be a good fit (it was a toss up between rad or dark for the heal).

So using the wonderful templates provide by this thread I have come up with the below build. It does however seem to be a bit low on ST damage, and I was looking t see if I could squeeze Gloom into the build but I can not see how with out dropping Psi and Toxic resistance and reducing overall survivability.  Any tweaks or advice from the Invulnerable masters would be amazing.  

Also I really need to jump on the EU Tanker Tuesdays those look to be an absolute blast!

Cheers

Mr W

Invicuts 2 - Tanker (Invulnerability - Rad (2).mxd

Edited by MrWallace
  • Thanks 1

On 7/12/2022 at 6:09 AM, smnolimits41 said:

Your Royal Highness !!!

Thats right i'm making a character based on Leia Organa.  I want to make a Titan Weapons Tank, but i can't decide on a Jedi Primary.  I feel i've done Super Reflexes to death.  Any thoughts ??

You would almost have to go either SR or Willpower here.  I would also recommend katana over tw because IMO it fits better and is a more forgiving powerset than TW - also arguably better all around since the tw nerf.

Another note if you are willing to humor rolling a scrapper instead take a look at my jedi build - Endri Lightstar.  Katana Ninjitsu - very tanky, very fluid, really good damage.

5 hours ago, muggtonp said:

There's a dark/staff build in here from a while back - have there been any major patch changes since it was posted or am I good to grab and go? I've been away from the game for about a year and a half or so.

If you could post it up and i will take a look at it later.

1 hour ago, Infinitum said:

I will be updating a lot of builds as soon as mids receives the new update for what is in beta at the moment - it will likely change a few things on my invul and EA builds the most.

Exciting stuff!!

Clear your schedule for August.

• Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 8/4/2020 at 4:34 PM, Infinitum said:

Sorry it took so long, had a lot of real life stuff going on the last 2 weeks, but I think I covered all holes and staff covers melee defense also, by the time might of the tanker procs twice you should be res capped to all.

Enjoy!  🙂

Tanker - (Dark Armor - Staff Melee).mxd 5.25 kB · 234 downloads

For reference, here's the build from a couple years ago (literally)

3 hours ago, Alaksandu Ruinblade said:

So...would you be willing to make an Electric/Fire/Energy brute? O.o I have a build, but I am not sure if it's going to survive a good farm and yours are definitely built well. <.< ...Please. -.-

*Added Energy on the end, my bad for missing it.

Have a look at this.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Brute
Primary Power Set: Electrical Melee
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Charged Brawl -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(42), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(42), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), TchofDth-Dam%(43)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(5), UnbGrd-Max HP%(5), ImpArm-ResPsi(7)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(13)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-Rchg(7), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(15), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(15), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(21), DctWnd-Heal(23)
Level 6: Jacobs Ladder -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(25), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dam%(37)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(37), ImpArm-ResPsi(39)
Level 12: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(13)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(19), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(19), ImpArm-ResPsi(21)
Level 18: Chain Induction -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(27), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(27), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), TchofDth-Dam%(36)
Level 20: Consume -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 22: Thunder Strike -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(23), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Obl-%Dam(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(43), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(46), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(46), ImpArm-ResPsi(50)
Level 28: Burn -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(29), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 30: Weave -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(39), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40), ShlWal-Def(40), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(40)
Level 32: Lightning Rod -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(34)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Lightning Clap -- SuddAcc--KB/+KD(A), ExpStr-Dam%(48), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48), PrfZng-Dam%(48), FrcFdb-Rchg/KB(50), FrcFdb-Rchg/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Focused Accuracy -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 49: Super Speed -- Thrst-End/Run(A)
Level 1: Fury 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Speed Phase 
Level 50: Resilient Core Paragon 
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment 
------------

Lightning Clap I tried something different - it proc bombs - knocks down, and gives +recharge.

Brute (Electrical - Fiery Aura).mxd

5 minutes ago, Granjeros said:

Have a look at this.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Brute
Primary Power Set: Electrical Melee
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Charged Brawl -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(42), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(42), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), TchofDth-Dam%(43)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(5), UnbGrd-Max HP%(5), ImpArm-ResPsi(7)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(13)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-Rchg(7), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(15), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(15), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(21), DctWnd-Heal(23)
Level 6: Jacobs Ladder -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(25), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dam%(37)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(37), ImpArm-ResPsi(39)
Level 12: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(13)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(19), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(19), ImpArm-ResPsi(21)
Level 18: Chain Induction -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(27), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(27), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), TchofDth-Dam%(36)
Level 20: Consume -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 22: Thunder Strike -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(23), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Obl-%Dam(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(43), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(46), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(46), ImpArm-ResPsi(50)
Level 28: Burn -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(29), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 30: Weave -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(39), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40), ShlWal-Def(40), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(40)
Level 32: Lightning Rod -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(34)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Lightning Clap -- SuddAcc--KB/+KD(A), ExpStr-Dam%(48), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48), PrfZng-Dam%(48), FrcFdb-Rchg/KB(50), FrcFdb-Rchg/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Focused Accuracy -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 49: Super Speed -- Thrst-End/Run(A)
Level 1: Fury 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Speed Phase 
Level 50: Resilient Core Paragon 
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment 
------------

Lightning Clap I tried something different - it proc bombs - knocks down, and gives +recharge.

Brute (Electrical - Fiery Aura).mxd 4.83 kB · 0 downloads

That is my alter ego that likes to play with fire btw - forgot I was logged into that account - was testing the AE changes.

11 hours ago, muggtonp said:

For reference, here's the build from a couple years ago (literally)

That build still looks strong - full transparency here - I have never given staff a shot - so I am theory crafting that build to the max.  But all the mitigation numbers are solid - the rest should fall into place even if you swap a few attacks around.

3 hours ago, Infinitum said:

That build still looks strong - full transparency here - I have never given staff a shot - so I am theory crafting that build to the max.  But all the mitigation numbers are solid - the rest should fall into place even if you swap a few attacks around.

same - I've heard good things about dark/staff, but then I've also heard lots of bad things about staff in general. I'll get around to it and see how it goes I guess

• Like 1

I have done a bit more tinkering on my Invulnerable/Rad build and I now think I have something that I am happy with. 

Using the @Infinitum template again and with the new update in mind I moved 3 slots that were mules for Imperium Amour -Psi protections to better slot Irradiated Ground for a bit more damage and end reduction and also managed to get Radioactive Smash into the build to help for all those Posi  and Synapse runs. The only drop from the template is that Psi Resistance is down to 51% which I suspect the changes in the new patch will bring back to around 70% :).

I am happy enough with the build that I am going to get to work leveling Invictus up. Any tweaks, comments or improvements would as always be most welcome. 

Cheers

Tanker (Invulnerability - Rad) Invicuts 5 Prime.mxd

• Like 1

Back to bother you again for one thing (got a bout of alt-itis out of nowhere all of sudden, it's the strangest thing) - I was looking through your DB setups for scrapper, and noticed that some of the offensive powers are unslotted for the DB/Nin - would you slot the same as for the SR build? (Hecatomb, S. Avalanche, etc.)