Market Crash giving out multiple Purple recipes?

Crysis

I was under the impression that Market Crash was supposed to only award one Purple recipe per player, and only once per individual player playthrough, meaning you can run Market Crash all you want on any particular character, but you’ll only get the purple recipe drop as a reward the FIRST time you play the TF, then no more?

I’ve now run it 5 times on one character, and have received 4 purple recipes as rewards, +1 purple recipe drop randomly (during the sky raider cave mish).

I’ve also been on missions with SG mates who ran it for the first time and did NOT receive the purple drop reward.

Is this WAI?

As far as I know, the purple recipe that Market Crash grants is awarded concurrently with the Loyal Customer badge. At least, that was the behavior I repeatedly witnessed when I was doing some extensive testing of /badge_grant badge tags on the beta server. That doesn't really help determine whether what you saw was a bug or just a fluke, but I thought it worth mentioning.

I have also heard rumors of a level requirement to receive the purple recipe. In the case of my beta tests, I am fairly sure all the characters were level 1. However, that is not to say that the /badge_grant command does not override a level requirement that otherwise governs when earning the badge through normal gameplay.

• Like 1