New Force Field SFX Mod!

Solarverse

Heya folks! Just finished (been working on this one for a few weeks now) the brand new SFX Mod for Force Field! For me personally, it gave me a whole new love for Force Field and have actually leveled mine beyond level 32 because of this mod! I wanted this mod to be able to pair well with the Psionic Mod, so I kept that in mind while creating this one. Hope you folks love it and most of all, I hope @The Philotic Knight finds some enjoyment out of this since he is the most experienced Force Field Player that I know of, and his love for the set shows it. You will hear a bit of static in the files when played back, however, this was an evil done in order for the game to play them back at a reasonable volume. When the game plays the mods, the static is pretty much nonexistent.

You can find the mod here:

You can hear the sounds here:

And you can find a multitude of Mods here on @The Philotic Knight's website that is extremely useful in finding information regarding City of Heroes!

CoH Community Tools Mods

Hope you all enjoy as much as I have!

Edited by Solarverse
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, kiramon said:

I just want a new graphic similar to the incarnate 😞

I'm pretty sure that the coding for powers is server side, even if we had an art coding guy/gal, it wouldn't do us much good. Have you tried asking in the  Suggestions forums?

9 hours ago, Solarverse said:

I'm pretty sure that the coding for powers is server side, even if we had an art coding guy/gal, it wouldn't do us much good. Have you tried asking in the  Suggestions forums?

There isn’t a client side component to it? There’d have to be wouldn’t there? Just for your own display??

2 hours ago, kiramon said:

There isn’t a client side component to it? There’d have to be wouldn’t there? Just for your own display??

The only mods I have ever seen that changes anything graphically are emblems and costumes. I can't recall ever seeing one that changed powers. I'm not going to say it's impossible, just saying I have never seen one.