Shards, Heroes, Villains, Praetorians and a Calculator

Marine X

Bored at work today, we must be the only people open in the known Universe. So I decided to play with my Calculator and this mornings server statistics. Hopefully it will be useful and Informative, or at least a mental exercise. ( This Data is from about 9:00 EST this morning, I will try to redo this later during closer to peak hours.)

Most Heroes by % goes to Excelsior @ 79.3%, followed closely by Torchbearer.

Most Villains by % goes to Indomitable @ 16.8%, followed closely by Reunion.

Most Praetorians by % goes to Reunion @ 13.8%, followed closely by Indomitable.

Most Mission Maps compared to population goes to Indomitable @ 89.4% by a wide margin of almost 11%.

Least Mission Maps compared to population goes to Excelsior @ 64.4%, by more than 8%

( Formula Used:  Player Group/Map divided by Total Population X 100 =%           

Shard Name                     Online Players                      Heroes                        Villains                             Praetorians                       Map Instances
Torchbearer                          178                                   139 (78.1%)                22 (12.4%)                        17 (9.6%)                          139 (78.1%)
Excelsior                                334                                   265 (79.3%)                32 (9.6%)                          37 (11.0%)                        215 (64.4%)
Indomitable                          113                                    79 (69.9%)                  19 (16.8%)                        15 (13.2%)                        101 (89.4%)
Everlasting                            201                                    151 (75.1%)                27 (13.4%)                        23 (11.4%)                        146 (72.6%)
Reunion                                 174                                    122 (70.1%)                28 (16.1%)                        24 (13.8%)                        135 (77.6%)
Total                                     1000                                   756 (75.6%)               128 (12.8%)                     116 (11.6%)                        736 (73.6%)

Edited by Marine X

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Don't feel bad, I'm stuck at the office on phone duty for the day. Thank God I have a laboratory to play in.

Edited by Frostbiter

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

2 hours ago, Marine X said:

So I decided to play with my Calculator and this mornings server statistics.

If your office workstation will run Calc, chances are it will run CoH.  

The rest, I leave up to you.

• Haha 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

Wow.  That was incredibly low on Villains for Everlasting.  Usually when I do these numbers, Everlasting's villain population is over 25%.  

image.thumb.png.683ce6e788a4b03fd030d216d034a85a.png

(Also eastern American time zone.)

Granted, earlier morning, so low numbers across the board right now, but at least Everlasting's villains are up to the 20% area.