Fix dark regen and radiation therapy in lieu of the aoe panacea proc nerf!

EDIT: Since the original comment was deleted, I'll do the same.

Edited by skoryy

Everlasting's Actionette 

Also Wolfhound, Starwave, Blue Gale, Relativity Rabbit, and many more!

1 hour ago, Puma said:

Sorry, but I just am not sure of the "rules" about sharing whats on the alpha server vs the beta server and I dont want to inadvertently violate them.  

You've probably already said too much. You've definitely succeeded in scaring a bunch of posters with ghost stories about nerfs, and I'm not sure what you were hoping to accomplish with that.

Edited by Vanden
  • Like 5

55 minutes ago, Vanden said:

You've probably already said too much. You've definitely succeeded in scaring a bunch of posters with ghost stories about nerfs, and I'm not sure what you were hoping to accomplish with that.

What I'm hoping to accomplish is to voice that nerfs to procs should be very carefully considered and, if done, done surgically and not with a blanket change to how they perform.  My statement was that I'm seeing nerfs that concern me that this is the direction any proc changes would go, and I think it's a concern worth voicing.  

It was a specific reply to the statement that Powerhouse has said he wants to visit procs at some point.  

Edited by Puma

Just now, Puma said:

What I'm hoping to accomplish is to voice that nerfs to procs should be very carefully considered and, if done, done surgically and not with a blanket change to how they perform.  My statement was that I'm seeing nerfs that concern me that this is the direction any proc changes would go, and I think it's a concern worth voicing.  

Everything that Homecoming has done since it launched has been carefully considered and done surgically. If you are part of the closed internal testing of future changes you should keep your feedback internal as well instead of going on the public forums and announcing that dreadful nerfs are coming to the general population. Especially since, as the upcoming changes aren't being tested publicly yet, there's every chance they won't go through as-is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Vanden said:

Everything that Homecoming has done since it launched has been carefully considered and done surgically. If you are part of the closed internal testing of future changes you should keep your feedback internal as well instead of going on the public forums and announcing that dreadful nerfs are coming to the general population. Especially since, as the upcoming changes aren't being tested publicly yet, there's every chance they won't go through as-is.

Fair enough. I think that's a valid criticism and I apologize.  Ive gone back and removed the comments.  

Edited by Puma

2 hours ago, Vanden said:

It's times like these when a calm, reassuring voice is needed to reassure the masses. Therefore, I feel compelled to say:

The watchtowers are on fire, barbarians are at the gates, the gods have abandoned us.

Now IS the time to panic.

"Love, which quickly arrests the gentle heart,
Seized him with my beautiful form
That was taken from me, in a manner which still grieves me.

Love, which pardons no beloved from loving,
took me so strongly with delight in him
That, as you see, it still abandons me not...”

Dante Alighieri, Inferno: A New Verse Translation

• Like 1
  • Haha 3