Remove the perma ambush aggro from Defend the Midnight Mansion

17 minutes ago, Puma said:

Because it can result in an unwinnable, and not even EXITABLE, situation outside of logging out of the game completely.

Which is, by definition, broken.  Does that mean it can NEVER be completed? No. But there can be an instance where you can become "stuck" and unable to do anything but log out.  

Which means it's broken in those conditions.  This is basic game terminology and situations, not some crazy idea. 

If a map had a specific spot that, if you stepped in it running super speed, you "fell" below the map and could no longer complete any of the objectives, it would equally be broken.  To say "well just dont walk on that part of the map with SS and you're fine" or "Ive completed it hundreds of times and never had that happen" doesn't change the fact that this is likely a glitch that isn't WAI and should be fixed. 

changed

Because a random hole and you leeroying into a mish your team cant handle is soooo equivalent maybe we should scream nerf Mike Tyson so i have a chance at beating him in a fist fight knowing i deserve my butt whoopin

• Like 1

Because of peoples lack of reading id actually like the devs to remove the in mish spawn so i can popcorn read people start screaming about getting instaslaughtered before you even load into the map ooooorrrrr you can read the thread and agree ai ambush target lockon for multiple mishs could use a change and procceed to list out those mishs for the devs ooorrrrrrrr you can continue to try to be smartelic troll argueing just to argue ima popcorn read regardless /e popcorn

55 minutes ago, Onemantankwall said:

Because of peoples lack of reading id actually like the devs to remove the in mish spawn so i can popcorn read people start screaming about getting instaslaughtered before you even load into the map ooooorrrrr you can read the thread and agree ai ambush target lockon for multiple mishs could use a change and procceed to list out those mishs for the devs ooorrrrrrrr you can continue to try to be smartelic troll argueing just to argue ima popcorn read regardless /e popcorn

Imagine needing to be right so badly that you behave like this in a thread where you fundamentally agree with the OP and most of the other posters.

Edited by Vanden
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1