Completely Reset the UI

Apparition

Is there a way to completely reset the game's UI like it was a brand new, fresh install with a fresh new account?

For some reason, starting a few months ago, when making new characters, the compass, shop window, costume change window, and others are all tilted to the extreme right of the monitor.  I tried closing down CoH, deleting the wdw.txt file (well, renaming the file actually, just in case), and starting a new character from scratch, but the various windows are still on the right side of the screen compared to where they were and should be.

Edited by Apparition

I found the /window_resetall command, assuming you have not already tried that. Not sure if that will completely solve it but it might at least be a start.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

I found the /window_resetall command, assuming you have not already tried that. Not sure if that will completely solve it but it might at least be a start.

I had completely forgotten about this option and wouldn't think this would be necessary on a brand new character with no prior wdw.txt file, but it worked!  I used the /window_resetall command on the brand new character, and it reset the windows to the defaults.  I then made another new character (still with no wdw.txt file saved), and the window positions were correct from the get-go.  Strange, but it worked.  Thank you!

• Like 1