Kinetic Melee Help!

damnimgood

I heard Kinetic Melee was good so I want to try it. I need help picking a Secondary.

The options are:Bio,Dark,Energy (Maybe),Invulnerability,Regeneration,Super Reflexes,Willpower. And the only reason why those are the only options because I'm trying to stay with my character's look. (Plant/Nature creature sort of)

Anyway..HELP PLEASE!

THANKS 🙂

Edited by damnimgood

I would Vote for KM/Bio. You can tint the bio stuff brownish to look like a tree. That way you would have the strongest combination and be in theme with your concept.

For Kinetic Melee on Stalkers i have some important information for you. These are 3 Topics:

1. Attack Chain: You use the first 3 Attacks, then Assassin Strike. This is all you need and it is the highest dps Attack chain you can have on KM. Just make sure to use 1-2 Damage procs on each attack. AS Included. This Attack chain is very good and you will have it on very low levels, making the leveling a good experience.
  2. Burst has 100% chance to crit from Hide. No idea why it is like that, but abuse the fact! Build Up Burst from Hide using 3 Attacks and only using Assassin Strike when you are Sure to use Burst again. That way you have very reliable AoE for a Stalker.
  3. Focused Burst and Concentrated Strike are just for getting set Bonuses. These 2 Powers are not needed and can be completly skiped. The ATO does something similar, so Concentrated Strike is not needed, it does not crit and has very long animation time. Focused Burst is not that horrible but just cycling the first 3 attack powers and AS will be better Single Damage. 

Bio will give you lots of endurance and add damage in form of toxic procs, which is great with fast attack chains. I would use 4 Damage procs in DNA Siphon to have another Strong AoE Attack. With KM/Bio you will activate a lot of Powers all the Time. Expect to be very busy with this Combination.

• Like 3