How do you defend against endurance drains?

res1972

On 9/16/2020 at 5:28 AM, tidge said:

I can't recall if there is an IO set bonus that increases MaxEnd; typically IO sets either provide Endurance Discounts (yay!) or Recovery bonuses (every little bit helps).

Impervium (resist set) (2.5% recovery 2 slotted, 2.25% endurance 4 slotted) and ancients (defense) (2% recovery, 2 slotted, 1.8% endurance 4 slotted) and mocking beratement (taunt) (1.8% endurance 2 slotted) .  there are others: https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Category:Sets_that_improve_Endurance

but resist/defense/taunt should be available to all tankers.

Before the shutdown, I had a ss/dark brute with 129 endurance, between accolades, and IO set bonus.  Never ran out of endurance, despite rage/hasten drops (but getting there was a battle!).

On 9/14/2020 at 4:15 PM, MTeague said:

Consume in Fiery gives you 2 minutes of 50% end drain resistance, which is quite nice. 

On 9/14/2020 at 6:05 PM, Sovera said:

Slotted for endurance it goes to 96%.

One of the many secrets that makes Fiery Aura so awesome that almost nobody knows about (I didn't until a few months ago). Something to note is that this comes permanent. Consume has a base recharge of 2m, and the buff lasts 2m. Nowadays, when I fight end-drainers, I open with it, if it is up.

One thing to note is that there is no buff icon for this in your buff indicator bar. 

1 hour ago, VV said:

One of the many secrets that makes Fiery Aura so awesome that almost nobody knows about (I didn't until a few months ago). Something to note is that this comes permanent. Consume has a base recharge of 2m, and the buff lasts 2m. Nowadays, when I fight end-drainers, I open with it, if it is up.

One thing to note is that there is no buff icon for this in your buff indicator bar. 

Darn It.  Now I have to redo slotting on my Fire/Fire/Fire Sentinel!  

If it's sapper immunity, it's worth it.

Edited by MTeague