Critical Speed - MA/SR, Solo MoITF 54/8, no Insp

Lex Talion

Concept: Cybernetically Enhanced Boot-to-the-Head

Build: Self-sufficient Crit Machine

Most relaxed Solo MoITF since I joined HC servers.

M1 ~ 11min (no ambush. the toon has soloed it with relative ease a couple times already)

M2 ~   9min (bumrush)

M3 ~ 65min (conventional General order, all ambushes cleared; AV area cleared; Phalanx waves ignored)

M4 ~ 55min (cleared everything near Rommie except the walls. Separated Rommie and called 0800-CLAPHAPPY to speed things up. Unremarkable fight next to The Door.

No Temp Powers means no Temp Powers, regardless of the game's current exceptions. Not going to cheat myself.

Q:  Who am I talking to on the screenshots?  A:  To potential future viewers of the videos I took (most) screenshots from.

Q:  Why do you have NPCs helping with AVs. Can't your toon solo them?  A:  With an average ST DPS of 310 (source: anonymous pylon telephone survey) the toon can and the toon did. With Destiny being practically redundant I may as well use it to fast-forward the AV fights.

Loadout:

Alpha: T4 Musculature Radial

Destiny: T4 Rebirth Radial

Lore: T4 Seers Radial (not used)

Hybrid: T4 Melee Core

Interface: T4 Reactive Radial

Judgement: T4 Void Radial

Destiny (Rebirth) used a total of 9 times. (8 times to heal allies)

Judgement (Void) used a total of 9 times. (2 times in M3 at Phalanx Console to draw aggro. 7 times in M4 to clear ambushes and towers)

Lore pets weren't used.

Obligatory Final Screen:

AEtMS9X.jpg

M1 - Waiting, because it ain't over till the psycho lady sings.

tjHnvjj.png

M2 - Shadow Cyst Crystals are such drama queens.

9oEbEsL.jpg

M2 - Almost done, but I think my cover is blown.

pi03czs.jpg

M2 - Yep, blown.

GdU8vim.jpg

M3 - Hit 'em where it hurts.

qObEpMu.png

M3 - Romulus Choo-Choo

RUOjGiM.jpg

M3 - Colors of War I

E3lN6DR.png

M3 - Colors of War II

2cWYhkj.png

M3 - Colors of War III

c5I50Bz.png

M4 - Showdown at The Door

qpdp1zp.png

M4 - Where did Imperious go?

Heja7tv.png

M4 - There, there, it's ok. Even big emperor boys can be scared!

xvmEl8g.png

M4 - Clean-up

g4zYsW3.png

Edited by Lex Talion
  • Like 8

22 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

How did you manage to get him away from the fluffies?

The only two ways I know are to either teleport in to where they spawn so that you show up as the cut scene ends before the actual npcs spawn, so that they agro onto you 1st instead of Rommie or use super speed to achieve the same effect but it's a lot harder than teleporting in.

I'm hoping someone knows an easier way. I can only pull off the TP maybe 1 try in 5. The super speed I've got to work once. I have the most luck with the TP version on my mystic flight toons. You can fly to the top of the map to fly above the spawn point and use the built in TP to zap straight down.

On 9/12/2020 at 1:13 PM, jojogladco said:
On 9/11/2020 at 3:05 PM, Bill Z Bubba said:

How did you manage to get him away from the fluffies?

The only two ways I know are to either teleport in to where they spawn so that you show up as the cut scene ends before the actual npcs spawn, so that they agro onto you 1st instead of Rommie or use super speed to achieve the same effect but it's a lot harder than teleporting in.

I'm hoping someone knows an easier way. I can only pull off the TP maybe 1 try in 5. The super speed I've got to work once. I have the most luck with the TP version on my mystic flight toons. You can fly to the top of the map to fly above the spawn point and use the built in TP to zap straight down.

This isn't technically getting him away from the fluffies, and I'm not sure if it's easier, but if you head in while already at the aggro cap, it's possible to fight one AV at a time while the others just hang out and watch. Very civil of them. It worked for me once, not as well the other time I tried it. I'll have to try to figure out the saying hello after the cutscene approach. It sounds interesting.

• Like 2

Can confirm both the tp and super speed tricks.  I found the closest you can get is a little bit in front of the furthest 5th column soldier (facing Rommy platform, straight on, going down from the cliffs). From here super speed sometimes works, and tp def works (I used Jaunt from the experimental pool).