Should Phantom Army last longer?

Solarverse

Come on, fellas, lighten up, guys. We should all be happy the game exists to even argue about in the first place at this point. No telling what god awful game we would be playing right now and arguing about i it were not for this game coming back. Let it go, fellas.

Edited by Solarverse

I disagree with the OP (although I am of the camp that thinks the recharge could be reduced slightly). The reason that PA isn't overpowered is because they drop aggro once a minute, meaning your control is hardwired to drop once a minute. Extending the time between control drops could make PA too powerful.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

• Retired Game Master

This thread is now unfortunately locked. Everyone should only ever be excellent to one another.

Edited by GM Aurarius

The Support page is always accessible should you require assistance or need to check the status of an already submitted ticket.

Consider volunteering as a Community Helper or Game Master || Gerne können Sie auch auf Deutsch mit mir in Kontakt treten, sollte dies für Sie einfacher sein. || GM Aurarius#7840 on Discord.